fmic elbow check

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
fmic elbow check
I have an elbow that i bought to do the fmic mod. although i am not 100% sure if i bought the correct one / even off the correct car.

this look like anything that you have all fit? and is so can any one point me into the right direction for the egr block

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
What the... o.O
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
Thanks given by:
Thats not quite right.

Id make a plate up for the big hole on the right and it should be fine as long as there's space down the back of the bay.
Thanks given by:
fair enough. so this one prob would do the job?
i think i may go searching on gaybay for another
Thanks given by:
What car is that from?

This is the type i have got to do mine.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Peugeot-306-20...1e831294f3
Thanks given by:
I'm not to sure what its off. I'm sure I got it off eBay from a .net member but was a long time ago so not sure. Only paid something like 5 plus postage I think
Thanks given by:
Another one might well look a little better if you can get it cheap.
Thanks given by:
Only a fiver? They blatantly knew it was the wrong one then, hate it when people do that. Be surprised if you could make that fit and tbh by the time you've spent trying it'll probably be cheaper just to buy another.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
that's off a 307 2.0 hdi, with the doser flaps (they close and cut off the intercooler and make it a 90bhp setup essentially till it's warm) you'd be better getting one off the 406 without the flap mechanism bud.
Thanks given by:
The one in the ebay link is the same as the one i have, it is on a 307 but mine came off a late 406 with the air dozer as part of the egr system( the little flap at the end ) my 306 is a late one so has the air dozer as standard so will be a straight fit.
It doesn't close off specifically the intercooler as on a late 306 they have the air dozer and no intercooler, it closes off the intake charge a little making the car use more of the recirculated gases from the egr.
Thanks given by:
I have another on watch of a 406. Just waiting to get paid before I buy it
Thanks given by: