Hello!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello!
So this is where you all are! I just logged into pug306 to put up a 'breaking' thread and saw a lot of unfamiliar names.

Been away from 306s for a long time (still have 3) but my reason for logging in is I have to scrap my 1st 306. We've owned him since 1999 when he was 2 but now is sadly time to go as it is sorn and we are moving house.

I need to go make some more posts before I can put up a for sale thread so I will see what I can do as I also have to go outside and do a quick rear beam change on the estate - all the jobs I have to do have been mounting up and now left until the last minute.

edit: just to check, in the green bar up there ^ it says I need 35 posts to be able to pm or post in the for sale. But in the intro thread it says you need 10 to post in the for sale. Don't think I can make 35 posts before the end of the weekend Sad
Thanks given by:
Welcome along again Smile

It's 20 posts now, apologies for the confusion.
Thanks given by:
Cheers Scott,

20 - right, off to find some problems I can remember how to fix. I am a bit rusty these days. I'm kind of avoiding going outside as it's a bit cold to be working on a car and I am not looking forward to doing a beam change and then finding out the replacement beam is either knackered or has been lowered or something.
Thanks given by:
welcome
Thanks given by:
Welcome Hello
Thanks given by:
Welcome
Thanks given by:
Andy as in Andy who use to have the 2.2 Dimma or am i thinking of some one els?

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
That was Andy, this is Andy! Lol iirc Andy was from newcastle and Andy! is from round yer
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Indeed, i need to put my location (Bristol, ish)
Thanks given by:
alright mate long time Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
welcome
Thanks given by:
welcome mate
Thanks given by:
welcome mate
Thanks given by:
Welcome
Thanks given by:
Welcome -I have some problems with 20 posts as well... Just needed to get some parts - harder than I thought...
Thanks given by:
welcome to the forum! Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Welcome pal
Thanks given by:
Welcome along get some pics up
[Image: mike_sig_zpsd438fb98.jpg]

Thanks given by: