Help me live!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help me live!
Need some help and advise about estate agents, fees and the law. Where is best to go? As citizens advice is bullshit!
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
What advice are you after, more specifically?
Thanks given by:
Help with the tenancy agreement and what rent I actually owe.
Thanks given by:
Is it a private contract or through a lettings agent?
Thanks given by:
Probably CAB mate. Or ask the,agent for a breakdown of what your being charged and why and get a grown up to sit down and read through the contract with you and see if you can work it out.

Depending on the circumstances and value it would be worth considering saying fine
, f*ck you, take me to court then as theres a chance they wont if it's not alot or if they are taking the piss but it could get you a ccj against your name.
Thanks given by:
are you leaving before tenacy term runs out as you might be paying for the full contracted period. like the mobile phone contract if you try to escape early
Thanks given by:
Through a lettings agent.

In basic, our tenancy ended end of oct.
Our stuff is still in there, now in November. No new tenancy has been signed, and we haven't moved. Do we still owe rent legally as nothing has been signed?
Thanks given by:
Have they asked you to leave or are they trying to get you to sign a new contract?

Really you need someone to read your old contract with you and also remember squatting is now a criminal offence in a dwelling.
Thanks given by:
(16-11-2013, 09:43 AM)Matt Wrote: In basic, our tenancy ended end of oct.
Our stuff is still in there, now in November. No new tenancy has been signed, and we haven't moved. Do we still owe rent legally as nothing has been signed?

umm so you still have the keys and your belongings are at the house!

yes you owe rent!
Thanks given by:
As above.
If you are still in reciept of the keys, your personal possessions are still in the house, then yes you are liable for rent. The contract may simply have been lost in the post.
By law a landlord is required to give you 6 months notice if they intend to sell. Also it is worth noting that it is also your duty to contact your agent if you have not received a new contract. Also as said, you should read your contract as it may stipulate that you are on a rolling 6 month contract once the main body is completed.
Thanks given by:
our contract was for 6 months initially, then it went to a rolling 1 month contract, we've been here for just over 2 years..lol
#hopefully not much longer now though *crossfingers*
Project: Formula Peugeot
Thanks given by:
If u have no tenancy cause it's ran out then ur squatting technically,or what they call a tollerated trespassers.get a tenancy or get out pretty much.I work in housing so facebook me more details if u want

It should also detail all this in ur previous tenancy agreement.get and read it :p
[Image: untitled_zps1adc0365.png]
138 BHP XSI
(21:20:51) Just_Sean: i had a pokey bum wank in the bath once and i shit you not, i burped a bubble
Thanks given by:
Kerry expect a very long winded message tonight when I finish work Smile
Thanks given by: