G.I Eastmidlands meet

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
G.I Eastmidlands meet
Me, kingy and a few others have been talking about a east midlands meet. As the midlands meet is about a hour away. 
A few places that have popped up was
The peacock hotel, oakerthorpe, alfreton, de55 7ln
http://www.peacockoakerthorpe.co.uk/

MFN cruising Sunday Shipley, heanor, ng16 3je
<!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.mfn-club.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.mfn-club.co.uk</a><!-- w -->
MFN has to be on Sunday 1st april as its opening day for the season. I will be nipping down and seeing the owner to see if we can use the Car park before the main event starts so we can get together before all the chavs turn up. We could also make a night of it. 

If you know any where else that could be a good place to meet then list it. 

So we know what interest we have please add your. And to the list. 

1. Kentiiboii
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
That pub is still about an hour for me. Other side of Derby would be better, but would still probably come...
Thanks given by:
So does that mean your all not coming to the Mids Meet on the 10th now?
[Image: Signature.jpg]
Thanks given by:
TheGateKeeper Wrote:So does that mean your all not coming to the Mids Meet on the 10th now?
I'm still coming biatch.
Thanks given by:
Carlos182 Wrote:
TheGateKeeper Wrote:So does that mean your all not coming to the Mids Meet on the 10th now?
I'm still coming biatch.

Good biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch! :geek:
Thanks given by:
Not sure I can make it gate keeper. Was setting this one up for people who don't want to travel too far.
Carlos if you know anywhere else that could be better then post it up. Going to add this over to pug.net as well.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
Thanks given by:
kentiiboii Wrote:Not sure I can make it gate keeper. Was setting this one up for people who don't want to travel too far.
Carlos if you know anywhere else that could be better then post it up. Going to add this over to pug.net as well.

No worries, it's understandable Smile
Thanks given by:
I just took a second job on otherwise I'd be conning down.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
Thanks given by:
i wont be able to make it now. ive just bought new interior and need to work to pay for it + my boss is lending me the van to go and fetch em if i work saturday. no brainer really. shame causei was really looking forward to this but on the up side NEW SEATS. :dance:
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Eastmidlands. Mfn end of a era party. Oct 6th kentiiboii 7 2,652 15-09-2013, 07:32 AM
Last Post: kentiiboii
  Eastmidlands meet... MFN opening night 7th april kentiiboii 6 2,487 04-04-2013, 02:22 PM
Last Post: kentiiboii