New on the forum

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New on the forum
Hi there! Just wanted to introduce myself.
My name is Janne, strange to you brits but quite common for a Swede as myself. I'm the owner of three different pugs, a 206 Griffe, a 307sw Griffe and my toy, a 306GTI6 that I've owned since 2010.
The 306 is being rebuilt for tracking and so far I've managed to equip it with a full set of racing coilovers, Peugeot 807 V6 brembo 4pot brakes with 302mm discs and no interior. Had to rebuild the rear beam due to it seizing and upgraded it in the process with 25,5mm torsionbars and a hybrid arb, all mounted with homemade solid mounts.
I do all the work myself so it can take some time but it's a learning experience :-)
I came here to soak up as much knowledge as possible but also to help where I can, knowledge should be shared!
[Image: qahe8uhu.jpg]
[Image: yqaby3y3.jpg]
Tinkerer of 306gti6 trackday racer, less stuff, more hard, more umpf, more stop.
Thanks given by:
already seems like a good build mate get a project thread going
Thanks given by:
Shame about the shit colour/lack of doors/wrong phase/wrong engine, but good effort! lmao

In all seriousness, nice work mate! Seems like you're pretty knowledgeable already, but welcome along anyway! Big Grin
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
blaze phase1 6, only know of one other of those . . . Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Don't listen to him ph1 ftw!

Nice project bud.
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:
If I'm not mistaken the ph1 gti was only sold in blaze over here, so I know of quite a few :-)
Tinkerer of 306gti6 trackday racer, less stuff, more hard, more umpf, more stop.
Thanks given by:
Please let it be known i was only joking, its not my favorite colour, but other than that it looks win. Definitely more pics required though! Wink
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Exclamation 
    my 306 got it standered so slow doing bits and pieces
Thanks given by:
(05-11-2013, 01:00 PM)Janne L Wrote: If I'm not mistaken the ph1 gti was only sold in blaze over here, so I know of quite a few :-)
a guy called Raz has one from over here . .Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Welcome
Thanks given by:
welcome to the club car looks nice
Thanks given by:
Thanks for all the warm welcomes, i'll set up a project thread in the coming week, just got to gather some pictures Smile
Thanks given by: