Angel eye bulbs

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Angel eye bulbs
As the nights are now getting darker earlier I'm having to use my lights more and founding out that there not that great in the dark. So I was wondering how other people with angel eyes get on. What bulbs do people usually go for? I'm using osram bulbs at the moment.

Also does anyone use xenon kits in angel eyes? I'm sure I heard somewhere that they cant be used.
Thanks given by:
I had nightbreakers in the angel eyes without any issues.... Until I got used to newer cars lights anyway, used the same angels again after and they seemed awful! lol
Thanks given by:
HIDs are more suited for angels as theyre projectors headlights
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(14-10-2013, 10:17 PM)Connor Wrote: HIDs are more suited for angels as theyre projectors headlights

Do you use them in yours?
Thanks given by:
8k biatch Tongue
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
My angel eyes used to be ****ing god awfull in the dark, as osrams in them to, not sure whats best, but I think those lights in general are pretty bad. Crystals with normal bulbs are 200 times better...
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
Thanks given by:
Just looking at some more H1 bulbs. Tempted to try some of these or something along them lines

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Osram-Night-Br...149wt_1161

Or I guess my other option is to go for some HIDs
Thanks given by:
cheaper on amazon Smile
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Just get hids.
Genuinely dont think the choice of halogen bulbs be much different
[Image: av5ym8.jpg]
Thanks given by:
My first 306 had angels, i assume they had hids in them before because the plastic was all blurred like they had melted!
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
(16-10-2013, 08:25 PM)Tom Wrote: My first 306 had angels, i assume they had hids in them before because the plastic was all blurred like they had melted!

That's what I have heard that HIDs melt the lenses
Thanks given by:
Just fitted brand new Depo Angels to my vectra

6000k HIDS:
[Image: null_zps3a5b8872.jpg]

Osram Nightbreaker+ :
[Image: null_zps026b229a.jpg]

I've currently got the osrams in for the moment
Thanks given by:
HID's are great. Aslong as your behind them.
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
I brought some 'better' osram bulbs but there no better so think I will give some Xenons a try
Thanks given by:
I got some xenons and have got them fitted. I would say there a little better but not a massive amount though they do look better
Thanks given by: