Remapping hdi help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Remapping hdi help
Pipps did you have to cut some of the metal work away? and any pictures of your pipe routing around the aircon pump, as i had to go underneath to avoid cutting and coming into contact with the ac pump.
Thanks given by:
Had a go at fitting a fmic to my mates 306 hdi last night and had a right game at fitting the bottom pipe wich came of a 406 hdi there is a power stering pipe in the path of the plastic boost pipe and also the pipe sits very close to the the rear bit of the subframe we're the engine steady is any help on these of what solves these problems would be great cheers ???
Thanks given by:
I'd be interested to know also.
Has anyone done a blow by blow guide?
Thanks given by:
Have you read this guide in the guide section of the forum http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-40.html
Thanks given by:
Yup....
Thanks given by:
This is why people need to learn to post once and be patient in waiting for an answer - this was answered in another thread, but because te same question was posed in four different places only one got answered. Now anyone looking for the answer finds a ton of unanswered shite and so has to ask again.

Move the pas pipe and cable tie it to something once youve fitted the lower pipe so it doesnt drag. Cut down the joiner or plastic pipe as necessary so it sits better.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Im still driving round with all the relevant pipe work joined up behind my rad. Waaaayyyy too cold to proceed lol
Thanks given by:
Now that is the most sissy thing ive heard all day...
Thanks given by:
(03-12-2013, 10:29 PM)Lego Jon Wrote: Now that the most sissy thing ive heard all day...

Dodgy i was waiting for that lol
Thanks given by:
Lol. No offence meant. I just came from owning a 25yr old Celica. That needed attention all year round. Padded, shirt, jeans, overalls, rigger boots and some decent neoprene gloves. Toasty warm for winter work
Thanks given by:
Might be a silly question, but if you buy a remap file from the below sources and upload it, can you save the standard map in-case you wish to revert back to 90bhp in the future?

http://www.gowhippy.com/ or http://www.hdi-tuning.co.uk/.
Thanks given by:
Absolutely, yes Smile
Thanks given by:
(04-12-2013, 10:44 PM)Lego Jon Wrote: Lol. No offence meant. I just came from owning a 25yr old Celica. That needed attention all year round. Padded, shirt, jeans, overalls, rigger boots and some decent neoprene gloves. Toasty warm for winter work

Lol non taken, i work in a freezing cold garage all day every day so i loose the inspiration as soon as i finish work.
Thanks given by:
Now THAT is fair enough.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Remapping Esmyth124 12 3,203 01-03-2017, 01:41 PM
Last Post: MY95
  Remapping a hdi?? turkish 8 1,879 10-03-2014, 10:38 PM
Last Post: mcglynn
  Remapping fuel economy Donkeybubles 16 2,545 15-12-2013, 09:29 AM
Last Post: Donkeybubles