307 hdi not starting

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
307 hdi not starting
Hi guys, so after my dad put the wrong fuel in his seimens hdi 307 we are having a bit of bother. He got all the fuel pumped put of the tank then replaced the fuel filter and filled it with diesel, and then brimmed the tank. She started first time and seemed to run smooth.

Now after driving a few miles he got eml on with codes p1113 and p1198, the first one is "diesel high pressure monitoring, pressure controller at stop"

I cleared the codes and it drove for another day until this morning when she cut out on him and now won't start.

pp2000 is showing p1113 again and it cleared for me, but looking at live data when I crank it it's saying fuel pressure is measured at zero.

So are we looking at lp pump maybe or even hp pump? Or could it be the regulator?
[Image: 20gh7o0.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Haven't you already made a thread on this? As said before, could be any of those things and you won't find out more until you start doing some diagnostic work, as in physically testing components. Have a look at the link in my sig nd see how you get on.

Pressure controller at stop says to me the fpr is jammed, that'd be where i'd start.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Yes poodle but as it's a seimens pump the fpr isn't the same as the Bosch so I don't know how to remove it
Thanks given by:
Have you tried the 406 forum? They've got some siemens info over there, doubt anyone on here will know much about it tbh.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Will do mate. Next stage is to try and clean the regulator and go from there
Thanks given by: