106 rear beam

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
106 rear beam
Just on the off chance does anyone have a 106 rear beam or know of one for sale preferably close to Devon

Preferably drums but could probably get discs working alright I'd imagine
Thanks given by:
you looked in to rebuilding yours? only £20 per side for bearing kit from imaxle so £40 alot of hammering and it should be all good

Thanks given by:
Havent thought of it tbh mate but the rear brakes and pipes need an overhaul on mine aswell so its just as easy to swap the beam
Thanks given by:
ive the one off the nad, bit of camber and probably no brakes as I think Chris wanted them, but its yours for 20 quid if you want it, not close to devon mind

doesnt knock or nowt, doesnt seem to have any play even with te camber
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
(29-10-2013, 12:42 PM)samass Wrote: ive the one off the nad, bit of camber and probably no brakes as I think Chris wanted them, but its yours for 20 quid if you want it, not close to devon mind

Not sure if I'm having brakes depends on money and what other bits I will have from you just waiting for the braking thread.

Thanks given by:
(29-10-2013, 12:42 PM)samass Wrote: ive the one off the nad, bit of camber and probably no brakes as I think Chris wanted them, but its yours for 20 quid if you want it, not close to devon mind

When would you be getting rid mate and where from?
Thanks given by:
well, just needs taking off the car, cant do it till next week tho. it's in redhill, near jct8 of the m25
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wanted: Rear Beam (Disc or drum) Eeyore 10 2,774 05-04-2016, 08:00 AM
Last Post: Eeyore
  Wanted: solid rear beam mounts af1 0 822 31-05-2015, 06:34 PM
Last Post: af1
  Drum rear beam Matt 0 770 26-05-2015, 10:08 AM
Last Post: Matt