Its fridAAÀAAAÀAAAAAÀy!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Its fridAAÀAAAÀAAAAAÀy!
yes it is.

Friday: Up super early...start work at 7:30 Sad work all day. football this eve.
Sat: blenheim palace to chill
Sun: RnR. Grand prix.
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Csb...
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Gonna have cheeseburger crust pizza hut tonight Big Grin Still celebrating paying my overdraft!
Thanks given by:
Its Friday? All the days blend together at the moment. Nospeak

It being friday, means i'll be picking my kids up from school this afternoon, waiting till the missus finishes work, then we can all come home and do some things. Got 2 pumpkins to carve at some point over the weekend, so that should be amusing, im sure the results will get posted either on here or on Faceache. Thats pretty much the length and breadth of it, just make each day up as it comes along at the moment. Itwasntme
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Today - Work until 6, then my lass is off out so finish GTA then nip for a quick pint if any of my mates are out Smile

Saturday - Work until 6, then off to my lasses parents for a few pints in the garage bar, watch the highlights of England v Australia that I'll miss while at work Sad

Sunday - If the seller accepts my offer, pick up my new car ninja
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
Today - Last day off work, finish sorting the car out, do some ironing and some washing up then off to the pub

Saturday - Work 7am-4pm (yay have to be up at about 0440)

Sunday - Work again 7-4
Thanks given by:
Today: Work 7-4
Tomorrow: Work 1230-930
Sunday: Work 8-5
Bloody exciting weekend for me!
Thanks given by:
(25-10-2013, 08:40 AM)vlj Wrote: Today: Work 7-4
Tomorrow: Work 1230-930
Sunday: Work 8-5
Bloody exciting weekend for me!

Ditto that!
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club

2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
Work 12 - 9
Saturday: Off (Car Needs new brake lines from front to back, should be fun)
Sunday: Off ( Fine tuning on bosch pump)
Thanks given by:
Today Is a long waited pay day. Work till 6, think my little Bro is having a house party so may end up there for night.
Saturday work 1-7pm then going to a halloween party with ignition shows at mfn.
Sunday work 11-3 then just chill for rest of the day may get a Pumpkin and spend time with my niece.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
work, and work on Saturday, if my replacement part comes I will fit that. also finish off a mates laptop.
Thanks given by:
I have a fun weekend ahead. Hopefully it shouldn't take the whole weekend though.

Basically, I have a laptop now, to complement my desktop. It came with windows 8. That lasted about... hmm... an hour. Now it's on windows 7, I forgot to get drivers beforehand. D'oh!
I currently have the mobo and graphics sorted, but now to find an ethernet driver for it so I can just tell it to find all the other ones once it's online. Dodgy
[Image: MIRKxNP.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Friday... Chill at home
Saturday... Off to London to see the Arctic monkeys at Earls court
Sunday drive home and chill some more!
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:
Friday: work then home to mong
Saturday: up early, do some running about then start rebuilding my engine
Sunday: sweet FA
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
(25-10-2013, 10:56 AM)me-tm Wrote: I have a fun weekend ahead. Hopefully it shouldn't take the whole weekend though.

Basically, I have a laptop now, to complement my desktop. It came with windows 8. That lasted about... hmm... an hour. Now it's on windows 7, I forgot to get drivers beforehand. D'oh!
I currently have the mobo and graphics sorted, but now to find an ethernet driver for it so I can just tell it to find all the other ones once it's online. Dodgy

Should of made a copy of the install disc before hand. Usually can take the drivers from them. I got laptop with windows 8. Really dont like it but I figured out I wasted my money as my mum uses it more than me. Shes finds it easy to use so will stay as it is for now.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
Thanks given by:
No install disc.
It was from Amazon warehouse deals. Brand new with a heap off the RRP but no manual or discs. Meh, I'll figure it out.
Somebody's given me the suggestion of getting the ethernet ports' hardware ID from device manager then google that for a driver. Worth a shot.
[Image: MIRKxNP.jpg]
Thanks given by:
fri; just driven back from a week in wales ---knackered !!
sat; mot on the 306
sun; nothing
Thanks given by:
rest of today - nope - can't think of anything Smile
sat - work and maybe picking up the new bumper
sun work and ordering more plastidip
Project: Formula Peugeot
Thanks given by:
Never mind... I'm a retard.
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:
Today: Worked, Battled rubbish A1/M62 traffic,now chill.

Tomorrow: Work, Wash 'T van.

Sunday: Dunno, but nothing expensive.
Team hand-painted-commercial Vehicle
Thanks given by:
Today: Worked til 5:30, was smashing the shit out of a focus st clutch until it came to replacing the dmf, which has to be special ordered, so my ramp is dead until that gets here
Saturday: Day off to sleep in preparation for WestFest Big Grin 8pm-6pm
Sunday: Driving home from WestFest, back to my mates house, attempt staying awake for the F1 then sleep for the day
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(25-10-2013, 11:41 AM)me-tm Wrote: No install disc.
It was from Amazon warehouse deals. Brand new with a heap off the RRP but no manual or discs. Meh, I'll figure it out.
Somebody's given me the suggestion of getting the ethernet ports' hardware ID from device manager then google that for a driver. Worth a shot.

They keep manuals and cds on the hard drive these days you have to burn them to cd from the hard drive.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
Thanks given by:
just like to add on-------------------my 306 passed the mot today !!!

I celebrated by using another 1 and 1/2 aerosol spray tins of comma waxoyl stuff to cover every single seam under the car !!!
Thanks given by: