Cyclones

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cyclones
I have a set of white cyclones really good condition all tyres with about 4mm what sort of money they worth
Thanks given by:
They have gone down in price atm, i'd say £80
Thanks given by:
Have they? not sure if I want to keen my cyclones or my challengers on what u think look nicer ??
Thanks given by:
challengers are nice wheels and worth more Wink
Thanks given by:
Clones have yeah! Challengers look better IMO but I would rather have clones! As I want to stay with 15s, highest I would go really is 16s with a set of nimrods
[Image: attachment.php?aid=9919]
Thanks given by:
I will take some photos then u guys can tell me what looks better
Thanks given by:
All about paint job and condition to DazzaHDI knows what im on about from today lol
Thanks given by:
It all depends on the paint job and the brand of tyres. If they were painted by stevie wonder pissed with emulsion and they are on genuine ling long tyres you might have trouble selling them for much more than scrap value but if they have recently had a pro refurb and they are Michelins then you could get a couple hundred.
Thanks given by:
i want some cyclones had them on my old 306 loved them and my d turb is still way too standard
Thanks given by:
Ive recently changed my 17s for cyclones for winter first set of Cyclones ive owned. In suprised at how much they just suit the 306. I think they may end up staying on.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I paid £130 for a set of properly mint cyclones with some track-day tyres on earlier this year.

They really aren't going for the silly money they used to.
Thanks given by:
I paid £130 for a mint set of cyclones 4 years ago which I still have lol. Last month I sold an average set for £100.... Prce doesn't seem to have changed much tbh!

As above though, depends on paint job...most are shite. I'd rather have a slightly corroded standard set than a flaky/patchy/runny set of white ones lol. It amazes me the state of some of the ebay ones!
Thanks given by:
cyclones look lovely on the 306 and im glad they have gone down in value will be looking to buy a set soon Wink
Thanks given by: