water leaking inside

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
water leaking inside
My old 205 done this! What you want ιs a couple of meters of small vacuum pipe! Coat ιt in vasoline, then find the break in the seal ɑnd push the vacuum pipe all the way round the seal! Job done!!
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Its back. Well start of last week I had some water dripping from the sunroof controls and the front of the headlining was wet so I wasn't sure if it was the sunroof leaking or poss the windscreen. It didn't rain for a while then and has been ok but yesterday it rained again and I notice this on the passenger side

[Image: ACF5B89C-5025-4FED-8E59-30D3D12E09DF_zps4nshlvg4.jpg]

[Image: B287FF3F-42DF-4AA1-8B69-B11F1888C7CE_zps3d5cldhx.jpg]

Anyone got any ideas on this? sun roof drains?

Water leaks must be the most annoying thing in the world!!
Thanks given by:
I'd buy a new aerial base and aerial.Two of mine leaked like yours, one someone had tried to silicone and other was held on by just the aerial wire.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/PEUGEOT-CITROE...334f768a94

Wash the car with a mate spraying the seals and you sit in and look for leaks.
Yours maybe a few seals.Hope this is of help.
Thanks given by:
Cheers. I sealed up the aerial when I changed the sunroof so that should be ok but it maybe worth fitting new.

I cant work out why is it getting so far back. I may end up taking the roof lining out again Sad
Thanks given by:
I know on mine there is a small rust hole were the front glass is really need to fix this it's strange in yours it's getting so far back mine comes out of alarm sensor holes
[Image: mike_sig_zpsd438fb98.jpg]

Thanks given by:
Well as the rain has now come back at a fair rate its making its way into my car again. Same as it was before. Its wet above the passenger side C pillar and its getting down to the relays again. It gets into the indictor relay and then my indictors don't work which isn't ideal.

[Image: D442D4FF-6D75-4893-8A41-B553E8F6706D_zpshcjvema6.jpg]

Im going to take the roof lining out again tomorrow so I can try and find where it is getting in
Thanks given by:
Lmao that's no leak wait a untill I post a picture of my leak
Thanks given by:
[Image: egahygu2.jpg]
Thanks given by:
That's some leak there few drain hole on the floor would work well

Thanks given by:
Hmm, that's a funny colour to be rain water....not coolant is it 'wotsit!? Confused
Thanks given by:
It's rain water been in here for 4months
Thanks given by:
Bet it's starting to smell nice in there

Thanks given by:
Full of mold its been sat for ages :/ I'm not bothers itsbthe whole reason I got one
Thanks given by:
Had a little bit of a look at this on the weekend. Water seems to be coming out of this channel at the back. Comes out both of the channels

[Image: 700719BD-97B8-434B-863F-5BCA2B3C1923_zpscnp7q9qe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Have you unblocked your sunroof drainage pipes? I can see one near your hand...under heavy rainfall the sunroof drain pain fills up and overflows into the car if these are blocked.
This post is an artistic work of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted above as fact.

62k Diablo Phase 1 Gti-6:
Project Thread
Thanks given by:
Yeah they seem clear. Have blown down them with an air line
Thanks given by:
(04-02-2014, 10:35 PM)Frosty Wrote: Yeah they seem clear. Have blown down them with an air line

Oh okay, and I assume poured water down and watched it drain?
This post is an artistic work of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted above as fact.

62k Diablo Phase 1 Gti-6:
Project Thread
Thanks given by:
Yeah I have done but it seem to get catch somewhere and then pour out when car starts to move if you know what I mean. That's what making it a pain to find where its leaking from
Thanks given by:
Are you sure the drains are not kinked some were will allow air down but not big enough for lots of water if ya get what I on about if not me and jimbo will ave to pop over for a brain storm and find what's up

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Water leaking into the boot thought it was the light but it's not any ideas? titch 20 3,778 23-02-2014, 03:20 PM
Last Post: titch
  water inside....when it should be outside Piggy 8 1,562 10-11-2013, 07:27 PM
Last Post: Piggy
Thumbs Down Heater problems/water inside Sian 19 3,521 04-10-2013, 09:48 AM
Last Post: Sian