east middlands members.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
east middlands members.
kingy Wrote:not a million miles away then.
Aye, not far from Derby at all Smile
Thanks given by:
cool, dont think their will be many around for a meet but worth a try.
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
Thanks given by:
i gather no one else in or around derby then?
Thanks given by:
Chesterfield...
Thanks given by:
a up james, chesterfeild is only 40 min from derby, see if we can get a couple more and will arrange a small meet.
Thanks given by:
Small meet sounds good cos I don't fancy going to birmingham for a meet. But I might do Smile
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
4 up to now, thats 3 more than i we would have.
Thanks given by:
We'll get something sorted after the meet on the 10th? Smile
Thanks given by:
Im up for a local meet, beats the hour drive to cov all the time and now im driving a car with 25mpg it will save me a fortune lol
Thanks given by:
Snoopy2005uk Wrote:Im up for a local meet, beats the hour drive to cov all the time and now im driving a car with 25mpg it will save me a fortune lol

You know you have an East Mids rep right? lol he only has to go and organise one over there and we will all come I am sure Smile
[Image: Signature.jpg]
Thanks given by:
A up snoop. Yeah will sort summat out after the meet on the 10th.
Thanks given by:
TheGateKeeper Wrote:
Snoopy2005uk Wrote:Im up for a local meet, beats the hour drive to cov all the time and now im driving a car with 25mpg it will save me a fortune lol

You know you have an East Mids rep right? lol he only has to go and organise one over there and we will all come I am sure Smile
who is this man you speak of?
Thanks given by:
Well on .net its ThroughLou... but I dont think he comes on here, and TBF I dont think there is Reps on here for Meets. On .net I am the W.Mids rep Smile
[Image: Signature.jpg]
Thanks given by:
TheGateKeeper Wrote:

Yeah but they always seem to be miles away. at least I know this one will be in or around derby which is 20 mins from here.
Thanks given by:
I know the peacock hotel in Alfreton is a great place for meets they have a decent size car park and great food. Used to meet there with aoc.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
Thanks given by:
TheGateKeeper Wrote:Well on .net its ThroughLou... but I dont think he comes on here, and TBF I dont think there is Reps on here for Meets. On .net I am the W.Mids rep Smile
from what i remember about throughlou was he didnt do much. could be wrong as i am most of the time but the time i spent on .net i carnt remember him doing anything and im sure i asked him but got no reply.
anyway, that was then. just want to get some members together and just have a laugh every now and then.
as snoop says, coventry is i bit to far for a local meet and would be cool just to sort something a little closer.
Thanks given by:
kentiiboii Wrote:I know the peacock hotel in Alfreton is a great place for meets they have a decent size car park and great food. Used to meet there with aoc.
i dont mind alfreton, could be a good start and take it from their. easy to get to for derby, notts etc.
Thanks given by:
Great we ought to make a separate thread for this. To get some interest in could try posting it over to .net and maybe club.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
Thanks given by:
My mum lives halfway between Clay Cross and Matlock and all my mates are in Nottingham so I frequent the area every now and again. (I'm a Notts lad originally) Will check out this thread next time i'm planning a trip up!
Black 306 Rallye
Topaz Blue E39 530i Sport
Nordic Green 406 1.9TD
Thanks given by:
Matlocks good for views if you know anywhere good to park
Thanks given by:
matlock is good for the veiws but i think we are starting to wander a bit far out for others.
Thanks given by:
kingy Wrote:matlock is good for the veiws but i think we are starting to wander a bit far out for others.
true, keep forgetting derby is about 10miles the other way lol
Thanks given by:
ive just had a brain wave... not sure what you guys think to it though. 1st of april mfn cruis sunday opens up again and if we can get down early enough we can have a bit of a mini meet down there before all the chavs come down. i can have a word with the owner and see how early we can go down there.
just thinking as it has good carpark space bar and we can make a night of it.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
Thanks given by:
^^ can do but aint it full of chavs in their corsa's?
Thanks given by:
yeah alot of it at night is yeah but theres occasionally some decent things there. and its first night so could have something going on too. just a thought though i can have a word with owner and see if he could open gates up earlier for a club meet before chavs turn up.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
Thanks given by:
can do mate. never been tbt but heard both good and bad things about mfn so worth a shot..

hows that stand with everyone eles.

http://www.mfn-club.co.uk/Home.html
Thanks given by:
Lets make a separate thread and see of we get any interest and see if anyone has other place to recommend.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
Thanks given by: