My diesel

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My diesel
Hello i have a 306 2.0 hdi estate its now running 205 gti alloys which look mint on a 306 , i tow a caravan and would like a bit more power/torque, where is the best place to get a full remap.

Many thanks
Thanks given by:
pro steve on here is well spoken of . .Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Wow, that's a username and then some!! I look forward to hearing you introduce yourself at a meet lol

As for a remap, pro_steve is your man
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
Thats one hell of a username.

Yeah a remap from pro steve or mr whippy is your best bet.
The big brakes off a GTi6 might help you stop the caravan a bit better if you have to slam on the anchors.
Thanks given by:
(15-10-2013, 12:17 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: Thats one hell of a username.

Yeah a remap from pro steve or mr whippy is your best bet.
The big brakes off a GTi6 might help you stop the caravan a bit better if you have to slam on the anchors.

Good shout chris i cant image 266mm brakes are all that good towing a caravan

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
cant imagine standard hdi power is much good at towing a caravan either.

my suggestion? sell the caravan, spend cash on hotel/bNb etc and enjoy the drive while not wasting loads of fuel and ruining the rear beam and while not pissing every other motorist off lmao
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Welcome to the forum, excuse the trolls, it's all in jest. Wink

As said by others; remap from Steve at www.hdi-tuning.co.uk, decat would do you good for earlier turbo spool (therefore torque) and bigger brakes.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Tongue 
(15-10-2013, 12:13 PM)markheafield306estatediesel Wrote: Hello i have a 306 2.0 hdi estate its now running 205 gti alloys which look mint on a 306 , i tow a caravan and would like a bit more power/torque, where is the best place to get a full remap.

Many thanks

Hi it's not a direct answer to your question, just a suggestion. In your particular case you need extra pulling power. Maybe getting a set of lower tires might be an idea to consider. An saves a lot of clutch...Blush
Did it in the past with very pleasing results Angel
Thanks given by: