Number of Owners??

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Number of Owners??
my current Sigma DT has had 12 owners including me, i just like to think that every one of those owners will have given her a nice service when they bought her . . .Big Grin . . . . .maybe maybe not, with old cars like these you get what you see anyway to a degree.
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Mine has 6 :-)
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Toms306 Wrote:Evening,

How many has your car had?

Does a lot of owners put you off buying a car?

Just found a potential car to go and look at....but it seems to have quite a high number of owners, and not sure whether this should put me off or not?? :think:

Cheers
Tom.

I'm worried by my car's previous owners; occasionally i'll find remnants of them and it makes me feel insecure. Especially the last owner - the car keeps talking about her, but says it doesn't mean anything, but i don't don't know what to believe. Last night I found an earring, should i be suspicious? I mean my friends tell me it could have been lying there for months, but i can't stop thinking about the two of them sneaking off together at night... Sad
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Haha poodle that made me chuckle!
[Image: Foxy2.jpg]
Thanks given by:
lmao
[Image: kim.png]
Thanks given by:
It must be early......I read that 3 times before getting it! Doh Made me lol eventually though! lol
Thanks given by:
I found a picture of a baby in the sunvisor, a hardcore trance cd under the passenger seat and a yellow vest and an axe in the recess where the jack goes. I didnt have time to worry about how many previous owners it'd had Confusedhock:

Its only had 4 though including me and the last owner had a personal plate on it and owned it for 5 years so I was pretty happy with that!
Black 306 Rallye
Topaz Blue E39 530i Sport
Nordic Green 406 1.9TD
Thanks given by: