Few parts

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Few parts
Post #1
I have the following surplus to requirements, all prices are collected from aylesbury but can possibly post smaller items and all Ono

Xsara vts gearbox from 51k phase 1 car £50

Unlocked ecu professionally unlocked. £50

306 lexan rear screen not formed but a proper cut piece was in my window kit but already have a rear screen. Brand new £45

Xsara vts inlet manifold with injectors £45

Have most of a phase 1 xsara vts if anyone wants any other parts before it goes bare engine , rack, wheels and suspension are all sold but rest is available (I know someone asked for a switch but lost the pm and can't remember who)
Thanks given by:
dam you already sold the 1 thing worth having on a ph1 xsara lol

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
Lol well haven't strictly sold it as in keeping it for mine lol
Thanks given by:
Are the inlet parts the same as a 6? If so how much for all that is needed for an xsi conversion?
Supercharged XUD Project - Dead

HDi Cabby Project Click
Thanks given by:
Yeah its identical to gti6. I brought the xsara purely for the engine and steering rack as the engine was a replacement for my 306 rallye but I'm on throttle bodies so just needed the bare engine

Which inlet parts do you need? I removed the manifold, injectors, fuel rail and tb as one lump so guess that's all you would need ?
Also have bits like the exhaust manifold and airbox etc if any use
Thanks given by:
Everything in this thread really mate.
http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-161.html...conversion

HDi Cabby Project Click
Thanks given by:
Ok I have it all then including air box and rad hose only thing I will have to check is the breather hoses to make sure they are there. I have a gasket but for the sake of a few quid is get new along with the fuel hose.
Thanks given by:
Yea I'll get the gaskets and fuel hose. How much do you want for everything else posted?

HDi Cabby Project Click
Thanks given by:
(02-10-2013, 12:23 PM)Blandy Wrote: Lol well haven't strictly sold it as in keeping it for mine lol

[Image: shakingfist.gif]

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
I'll get down my unit this weekend and gather all the parts up and get some pics for you to show exactly what's there etc and I'll get some postage costs as its a fair size/weight so I'll get a quote for you.

I'd say £80? For all the parts with postage on top, sound fair?

Lol @ puglove after driving the xsara I can see why everyone raves about that steering rack its brilliant, I've got a electric power steering set up to add to it as well Smile
Thanks given by:
Sounds a fair price chap. Let me know on postage Smile

HDi Cabby Project Click
Thanks given by:
Hmmm, lexan rear screen eh... Are you planning on going to ace on the 12th?
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Dnt normally head up to ace I'm afraid but if anyone is going from this area I can drop it to them to bring along If you know anyone in aylesbury or Thame?
Thanks given by:
I do, but have just spent this months allowance on a bfo turbo instead. My gf has also pointed out, quite rightly, i have no way to form it properly. Sad
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Form it?? It bolts on it'll never fit as well as a proper formed piece but there around 1/4 of the price my mate rubs the same kit in his race car and it pulls up really well , I couldn't fit it to mine as I have a fibreglass bootlid so is weaker than the lexan so wouldn't be able to pull up
Thanks given by:
Orly?? Fair enough, thought when you said unformed that meant it needed forming. Hmmm, may have to find a way of making some money lol.
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
vts rack?? price?
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Sorry as said

(02-10-2013, 11:27 AM)Blandy Wrote: Post #1
bare engine , rack, wheels and suspension are all sold
Thanks given by:
I've got a few quotes for postage ok the manifold etc and cheapest was £25
Thanks given by:
(06-10-2013, 05:54 PM)Blandy Wrote: I've got a few quotes for postage ok the manifold etc and cheapest was £25

So all in for 100 then is it?

HDi Cabby Project Click
Thanks given by:
Yeah sounds fair to me I'll get the parts out, boxed and ready before payment etc
Thanks given by: