Fcs 2014

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fcs 2014
(04-10-2013, 10:33 AM)Ruan Wrote: Yeah, to be honest, for me these days although the show is an added bonus, I'd go camping with a bunch of 306 people, laugh at everyone, have SCIENCE, BITCH shouted at me regularly...

I can safely say some of my fondest memories are at 306oc camping meets...

The one we REALLY need to do next year is the Lakes Meet - words cannot describe how AWESOME it was this year.

Here you go babes!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
(04-10-2013, 10:33 AM)Ruan Wrote: The one we REALLY need to do next year is the Lakes Meet - words cannot describe how AWESOME it was this year.

What about PPCITP?!
Thanks given by:
^^^ No the April camping meet is the month before PPCITP.

April needs to be somewhere different again this year cos its fun moving it around.
PPCITP is highly unlikely to be at Mallory this year as Mallory has gone into administration due to not being able to make any money because of the locals whinging about noise
Thanks given by:
(04-10-2013, 07:49 AM)HDIkyle Wrote: Combe again. Yawn. Might give it a miss this year it was pretty dam poor last(well this) year. Look into USC instead

USC is a load of shite went this year chavtasic
00' 106 Indy - Moonstone - Sold
97' 106 XT 1.6 - Mayerling Green - Swapped
95' 306 P1 DT - Onyx - Scrapped
97' 306 P2 DT - Silver - Scrapped
97' 306 P2 DT - Onyx - SORN awaiting scrap
Thanks given by:
(04-10-2013, 03:33 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: ^^^ No the April camping meet is the month before PPCITP.

April needs to be somewhere different again this year cos its fun moving it around.
PPCITP is highly unlikely to be at Mallory this year as Mallory has gone into administration due to not being able to make any money because of the locals whinging about noise

Indeed. However I got an email from them today;

Ian Robert of Kingston Smith & Partners LLP, the Administrator to Mallory Park (Motorsport) Limited, explained: "We are still very keen for Mallory Park to host racing again and are in discussions with a number of interested parties. There also now appears to be a way forward with the council and there have been useful talks with the landlord. These negotiations will continue; but this is a complex problem.

"Although the talks have been encouraging and whilst Mallory Park is open for business, we are unfortunately unable, for insurance and administrative reasons, to continue with any track events.

"This situation may change. Whilst all track events next week have been cancelled, we are taking future events on a week-by-week basis and will be updating the website with information accordingly. Non-track events are unaffected."
Thanks given by:
Yeah i've been keeping an eye on that too. PPCITP will never get the attendance it deserves because itsnot a show-and-shine,-check-my-slammed-saxo-wiv-ice-and-all-of-the-stickers-bruv sort of gig, and unfortunately theres a lot of people that appreciate that kind of thing.

Might do fcs next year, but we'll see. Would love it if we could do lakes or somewhere northerly for te camping meet, pretty much everything else happens down this way so seems a bit unfair to move it far. Even if none of the petty bumboys ever make it cos theyre a bunch of pussies lol (Jake, you're an honourary derv member for now, and Chris always will be Wink ).
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
(05-10-2013, 08:07 AM)Poodle Wrote: Yeah i've been keeping an eye on that too. PPCITP will never get the attendance it deserves because itsnot a show-and-shine,-check-my-slammed-saxo-wiv-ice-and-all-of-the-stickers-bruv sort of gig, and unfortunately theres a lot of people that appreciate that kind of thing.

Might do fcs next year, but we'll see. Would love it if we could do lakes or somewhere northerly for te camping meet, pretty much everything else happens down this way so seems a bit unfair to move it far. Even if none of the petty bumboys ever make it cos theyre a bunch of pussies lol (Jake, you're an honourary derv member for now, and Chris always will be Wink ).

I think the idea was that we have 2 big meets a year. April and christmas. Christmas is down south and April is up north. Makes it fair on everyone that way Smile

You should come to FCS. Tbh im getting bored of all the shit head chavs that go to it now but ill still be going next year...providing the Kia can go on the stand lol
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Well that's what I thought the original plan was, didn't want to say so as my memory has been embarassing me recently. lol

That was why I didn't come this year, last years was pretty meh and it seemed daft to go if I was going to be bored for most of the day. I can appreciate the whole "pretty" scene, but only for about half an hour lol.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
(05-10-2013, 09:25 AM)Poodle Wrote: I can appreciate the whole "pretty" scene, but only for about half an hour lol.

This is why camping at shows kinda works or me, I get so ruined the night before that I am unable to comprehend why I am in a field full of cars and people and that I might want to go and look around. When I'm finally firing on all four its usually about 1 or 2 in the afternoon giving me time to queue for half an hour at a burger van and look round the whole show before people start leaving at about 3pm.
Thanks given by:
I probably won't bother with the show next year, compared to Action Day and the like it just isn't interesting enough IMO.
Thanks given by:
So is 7th June definite? I can't find it anywhere else....
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
(05-10-2013, 08:07 AM)Poodle Wrote: Yeah i've been keeping an eye on that too. PPCITP will never get the attendance it deserves because itsnot a show-and-shine,-check-my-slammed-saxo-wiv-ice-and-all-of-the-stickers-bruv sort of gig, and unfortunately theres a lot of people that appreciate that kind of thing.

Hah cheers man.

Means Alot!
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:
Lakes camping meet was fapping epic, need to remember my sleeping bag next time though...
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(12-10-2013, 09:23 PM)Connor Wrote: Lakes camping meet was fapping epic, need to remember my sleeping bag next time though...

You aren't the best at organising sleeping arrangements! Not that anyone within a mile of cj could sleep anyway.
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:
(12-10-2013, 10:17 PM)Jake Wrote:
(12-10-2013, 09:23 PM)Connor Wrote: Lakes camping meet was fapping epic, need to remember my sleeping bag next time though...

You aren't the best at organising sleeping arrangements! Not that anyone within a mile of cj could sleep anyway.

Good job I have such good car fwends Blush
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by: