Info on a cam.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Info on a cam.
They are pretty bad boxes! Very weak!
[Image: Foxy2.jpg]
Thanks given by:
IIRC When i was on Sax-P you can get a conversion kit and run a 6' box on the TU engines
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
They're disposable gears, use once then throw away, make it lighter. You can run the BE box with a conversion plate but it gets pretty spendy as you need hubs, bearings, shafts, mounts, BE4R 'box and a load of other bits and pieces.

Might have a work with the bloke doing the gears for the buggy on a price for a new gearset tbh...

Foxy - watch how much you skim off, it needs to be matched to the engine flow/cam specs (mine had a fair bit of chamber work to help it with high compression) and you'll need to advance the cam timing if you take off as much as I did.
Custom roll cages/shiny suspension bits/general fabrication work undertaken, PM me.
Top engine mount repair/reinforcement/chocking for cracked chassis and high powered cars, drive in, drive out, 2 hour turnaround.
Thanks given by:
Foxy-jim Wrote:They are pretty bad boxes! Very weak!

Yep.....my old 1.4 has had 4 of them now lol! lmao Ok so they werent new ones but still, 65k and 75horses shouldn't be too much for any box!!!
Thanks given by:
Cheers Rip!

Ive gone through one box. On my 2nd now!
[Image: Foxy2.jpg]
Thanks given by: