Which clips for front bumper strip?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which clips for front bumper strip?
The small plastic strip running from the front of the headlight to the corner has come out on both sides, as you can see at the bottom middle of the photo.

[attachment=10507]

I understand that these are supposed to be held in with small clips. But I have no idea which clips should be used or how to find out.

Can anyone help me with a part number or an example of where to buy them cheaply online please?

Will rep in return for advice! Thanks Smile
Thanks given by:
they can be found on flea bay for less than a fiver look for a seller paragonpug1
Thanks given by:
Great! Which specific clip is required please?
Thanks given by:
Part.No. 0000781326 (approximately 0.50-0.55£)
[Image: 306.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Found it on eBay - thanks Smile
Thanks given by:
Tbh, you'll pay less than that direct from pug, and youll leave the premises with the part in your hand, rather than waiting for the delivery.
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I'd rather pay for the convenience of not spending two hours in the car driving there and back Smile
Thanks given by:
There are no Peugeot dealers in Birmingham?
Strange!
Thanks given by:
(30-09-2013, 05:07 PM)tigerstyle Wrote: There are no Peugeot dealers in Birmingham?
Strange!

This!

I guess I take it for granted as my closest dealership is a maximum of 10 minutes away, and thats with heavy traffic! lol
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Peugeot Parts West Mids is based on Small Heath, but their opening hours are not convenient for me and the traffic is always terrible during rush hour. Delivered to my front door is much easier, and I'm happy to pay £2.15 for the convenience.
Thanks given by:
cable tie ftw!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Door Card Clips Toms306 2 1,471 15-04-2016, 11:18 AM
Last Post: Toms306
  Black strip just behind front door glass maxaret 26 5,387 02-04-2016, 07:00 PM
Last Post: maxaret
Question To strip or not to strip, that is the question.... impotentials 26 4,830 13-07-2015, 11:46 PM
Last Post: Pebbles167