clutches

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
clutches
hate to drag up whats been said, but i have had a read and im just confriming.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Sachs-Clutch-K...750wt_1399

this clutch will hold a stage 2 map? I'm definately interested if so, when i looked the other day i was getting prices of £350 + ...

any other clutches available, sorry im a noob with 306's lol!
Thanks given by:
I assume from the price thats the oem-spec replacement, so most likely wont hold stage 2. Try calling them, should think they'd be able to tell you.

Other options include helix and cg, although cg have "mixed" reviews.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Apparantly there was a few saying this clutch is great for stage 2, ill dig out the thread later on for you! See if any of the contributors are valid users of it I guess
Thanks given by:
As with Poodle I'd assume that is an OE spec replacement so probably wont hold the power of a stage 2 map. The Sachs uprated drive plates aren't sold as part of a kit, they are only sold individually.

The only other clutches known to hold the power are the CG Motorsport ones but these are of questionable quality at times and the Helix Autosport ones which are incredible if a little heavy and a little pricey.
Thanks given by:
Cg gave me a higher price than helix to hold anything close to 300ft lbs
[Image: sig002_zpscb892e18.jpg]
Thanks given by:
CG said £200 to hold 250ft lbs or £250 to go up to 400ft lbs.
all made custom to suit if I send up a spare fly
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
See theres guys in the thread from earlier saying theyve used the sachs clutch with theyre plate or something and its standing a stage 2 map for a good time.

http://www.306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=12795 maybe too good to be true lol
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Clutches.. toseland 11 2,299 09-06-2015, 01:44 PM
Last Post: Poodle