Police interceptors..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Police interceptors..
(28-09-2013, 11:21 AM)Ruan Wrote: After my parents owning an 850 T5, a V70 T5 and a V70R in succession - I can quite safely say a GTi6 would get off the line for about 3 meters, then any T5 will simply roll past with both tyres screaming for mercy...

And that's OEM... Whether or not Police T5s are modified, nobody knows, I somehow doubt they are modified mind...

Not officially but if book figures are to be believed, how is a 7s 0-60 tank with all the extra weight supposed to keep up with anything quicker than a lukewarm (by today's standards) hatch?

D5 suspension, yeak ok, but there's loads of rumours about that the likes of RICA won't map ex-plod cars for some reason. A cheeky software change on a T5 could see 300bhp and noone would ever know, and people seem to report ex-plod cars as going like a rocket up a bunny's rectum.
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(28-09-2013, 12:27 PM)cwspellowe Wrote:
(28-09-2013, 11:21 AM)Ruan Wrote: After my parents owning an 850 T5, a V70 T5 and a V70R in succession - I can quite safely say a GTi6 would get off the line for about 3 meters, then any T5 will simply roll past with both tyres screaming for mercy...

And that's OEM... Whether or not Police T5s are modified, nobody knows, I somehow doubt they are modified mind...

Not officially but if book figures are to be believed, how is a 7s 0-60 tank with all the extra weight supposed to keep up with anything quicker than a lukewarm (by today's standards) hatch?

D5 suspension, yeak ok, but there's loads of rumours about that the likes of RICA won't map ex-plod cars for some reason. A cheeky software change on a T5 could see 300bhp and noone would ever know, and people seem to report ex-plod cars as going like a rocket up a bunny's rectum.

Having owned an Ex plod t5, I can confirm that they are somewhat errr, enhanced performance wise. My brother and I (who had a standard t5), raced along the M4 for 3 miles, and he was pretty swiftly a very small blue dot in the mirrors, and I had NOT modded the car, it was as I bought it from the police auction.......

Having once owned an ex plod t5, I can confirm that performance wise, they are somewhat enhanced........ used to leave my brothers standard civvy bought t5 in the dust......
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  police thebluepearl 77 18,697 23-09-2014, 04:41 PM
Last Post: toseland
  Motorway police... rtha6551 52 14,059 04-01-2014, 11:46 AM
Last Post: Matt
Thumbs Up PROOF THE POLICE ONLY USE THE BEST CARS joelww 16 4,448 26-10-2013, 06:03 PM
Last Post: Pompey306mark