hello

bought my first 306 hdi the other day
loving the MPG's compared to the straight 6 BM i was driving before haha

couple of pics for now, going to machine polish it, she what she comes up like

[Image: 9842106383_c4efbdd0a9_c.jpg]
Untitled by GC.., on Flickr
[Image: 9842049026_89c5f7c085_c.jpg]
Untitled by GC.., on Flickr

rear beams leaning a bit so a replacement will have to be sourced soon, ideally one that already been lowered as i want a 40-60mm drop all-round, not to sure which to go for

Gav
Thanks given by:
Looking good!

Although that rear beam looks fairly poorly, I could tell from the first picture before I even scrolled down and saw the rest of the post lol
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
(20-09-2013, 08:02 PM)Jonny81191 Wrote: Looking good!

Although that rear beam looks fairly poorly, I could tell from the first picture before I even scrolled down and saw the rest of the post lol

haha actually yea from the first picture theres quite a difference in camber lol, tbh the front wheels seem like the has positive camber? weird

also the guy who i bought the car off said it was mapped by a place in barnsley, it goes alright when turbo comes in about 2k but after 3k it seem to loose a bit of power, this normal? lol
Thanks given by:
For a stage 1, yeah. Depending on how good the map is. My current daily is OK to about 3.5k, but I know of stage "1" maps that will pull HARD to the redline.

Thanks given by:
(20-09-2013, 08:08 PM)Jonny81191 Wrote: For a stage 1, yeah. Depending on how good the map is. My current daily is OK to about 3.5k, but I know of stage "1" maps that will pull HARD to the redline.

i see, MR whippy map needed i thinks but got some hissing noise when boost comes on too, guess i should check for leaks , also i wouldnt mind the coilovers you got for sale too, shame i need a beam firstSad
Thanks given by:
Nah, get the coilovers on and then source a beam Big Grin

Thanks given by:
(20-09-2013, 08:25 PM)Jonny81191 Wrote: Nah, get the coilovers on and then source a beam Big Grin

hahaha, the front ends are always too high on these mind....extremely tempted like!Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Just bear in mind, I think it's only fair to warn you, the TA's I have for sale are pretty damn harsh.

Thanks given by:
Looks like a phase 2 rear bumper, has it had a shunt?
[Image: sigcopy-1.jpg]
Diablo Meridian HDi - 125bhp - 73.0MPG - Halfords Wheels
Thanks given by:
(20-09-2013, 08:37 PM)Jonny81191 Wrote: Just bear in mind, I think it's only fair to warn you, the TA's I have for sale are pretty damn harsh.
haha....just how i like it!

(20-09-2013, 08:37 PM)Kezzieboy Wrote: Looks like a phase 2 rear bumper, has it had a shunt?
it could be you know, new to all the 306 stuff lol, the corners of the bumper doesnt line up to the rear quarter mind, could this confirm that its a PH2 bumper?
Thanks given by:
That's probably just good old Peugeot built quality tbh lol could indicate that it's taken a bump though.
[Image: sigcopy-1.jpg]
Diablo Meridian HDi - 125bhp - 73.0MPG - Halfords Wheels
Thanks given by:
(20-09-2013, 09:01 PM)Kezzieboy Wrote: That's probably just good old Peugeot built quality tbh lol could indicate that it's taken a bump though.

oh yea, just remembered its French...hahalmao
Thanks given by:
Its a phase 2 bumper for sure. My 1.4 had that too after it had a bump. Looks in great condition though! How much did you pay?
Thanks given by:
(20-09-2013, 09:25 PM)SRowell Wrote: Its a phase 2 bumper for sure. My 1.4 had that too after it had a bump. Looks in great condition though! How much did you pay?

i see, fort it looked a bit weird, bought her for £900, having a look around and think ive got an erge for an estate now tho,

anyone wanna swap? Tongue

will post pictures tomorrow of her fully machine polished and valeted inside!
Thanks given by:
Welcome
Thanks given by:
(21-09-2013, 02:59 PM)Herby7 Wrote: Welcome

Thanks dude
Thanks given by:
ive got an estate but im not swapping!
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  GTI-6 owner soon to be d-turbo owner instead LukeC88 36 12,138 01-01-2013, 11:22 PM
Last Post: Jonny b