Gta5

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gta5
You don't need a big crew to cause carnage, there's only 2 in my crew but we still get the job done.
Thanks given by:
Fair point, but I still think it'd be a damn good laugh with a bigger group of people, at the moment I've got 5 guaranteed friends that will be playing it online, so that's a good sized bunch if we all happen to be on at the same time! Wink
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Just over 5 hours left now till the pc version is released, anyone else staying up late to give it a good run in? Big Grin
Thanks given by:
No cant afford it Sad rest assured next month though I will be on it constantly
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
(13-04-2015, 05:40 PM)WiNgNuTz Wrote: Just over 5 hours left now till the pc version is released, anyone else staying up late to give it a good run in? Big Grin

It'll still be there tomorrow you know... Tongue

Never understood people staying up late to play new games. I had GTA5 a week before getting round to trying it. lol
Thanks given by:
I know, and I'll have all of tomorrow evening as well after work, as the missus is working till 11.30pm,and is getting dropped home, so I haven't even got to go out at all after work! Wink
Thanks given by:
(13-04-2015, 05:40 PM)WiNgNuTz Wrote: Just over 5 hours left now till the pc version is released, anyone else staying up late to give it a good run in? Big Grin

I bought and preloaded it earlier, just waiting for midnight now.

Intending to do some videos of me playing, along with a video series with a mate called something like 'Community Wednesdays' where we try out user made games. May ask you and Phil, or anyone on here that has it, to join in when we need more Smile
Thanks given by:
(13-04-2015, 08:56 PM)bigcheez2k3 Wrote:

I bought and preloaded it earlier, just waiting for midnight now.

Intending to do some videos of me playing, along with a video series with a mate called something like 'Community Wednesdays' where we try out user made games. May ask you and Phil, or anyone on here that has it, to join in when we need more Smile
Yeah by all means mate, ill most likely be playing this and not much else for the foreseeable future, so just say the word! All mic'd up here too, so team chat is sorted! Wink
Thanks given by:
It's bleeding extortionate IMHO - but still tempted to get it some time!

I barely have enough time to do what I want atm though, so probably pointless anyway!
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
Thanks given by:
It's 'unpacking' What the shit, has it been on holiday?
Thanks given by:
(29-03-2015, 09:39 PM)Connor Wrote: Anyone play on PS4?

just upgraded to PS4, loving the first person view.

My crew is Commando XLIV
1999 2.0 8v Turbo 306

Flying the Flag for the XU10J2TE

You Tube: 832 Performance
Thanks given by:
Kinda feeling like I'm the only one who plays this on PC at the moment, has everyone else seriously lost interest in it that quickly?! Sad
Thanks given by:
I play on pc all the time. I suck though. I don't play online often yet. I'll get there when im ready to play online without getting slaughtered
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks given by:
Poor excuse IMO. Tongue

When you are ready to get online, join up to the oc crew (you'll earn extra bonuses for being part of a crew), and let me know, as I'm on more often than not, and it's always a laugh dicking around with a couple of mates on there! Wink
Thanks given by:
Get it in PS4 I'm always online lol
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I'll hop on in 15\20 mins. What's the oc crew called. 306oc
Thanks given by:
(27-06-2015, 07:30 PM)Connor Wrote: Get it in PS4 I'm always online lol

Don't own a console, not paying stupid money to play a game I already own on PC. Tongue

(27-06-2015, 07:34 PM)bashbarnard Wrote: I'll hop on in 15\20 mins. What's the oc crew called. 306oc

Alright, I might get on for a bit with you, wont be for long tonight though. And yeah, it's "The 306oc Crew", I did send you an invite. Wink
Thanks given by:
I bought it but cba to play atm. I've pretty much only been playing 2 games on PC lately.
Thanks given by:
I have it for the PC Smile
Team - Inappropriate Footwear. Member 1 of 3.

1. Fooby's Car
2. Fooby's Hire Car(s)
3. Fooby's Company Pool Car

Team Self Improvement
1. Learn to Car
Thanks given by:
And you're not on my friends list why? Or am I not a friend of yours? Nospeak Wink [emoji813]
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Playstation Network GTA5 Daniel306 20 4,677 17-01-2014, 02:50 PM
Last Post: r3k1355