Fading bonnet cherry red

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fading bonnet cherry red
Hi guys, not to sure what to do.. My bonnet on my cherry red ph2 306 is fading and I need some ideas on what you guys would do, carbon it, spray it, whatever.. Just need ideas.. Or maybe my roof! I just want to make it look different but nice!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Stage 2 love wagon 
Thanks given by:
wont polish bring it back up?

Thanks given by:
thought you bought some t-cut stuff the other day?? try that first I would.
Thanks given by:
(10-09-2013, 11:41 AM)Chris_90 Wrote: wont polish bring it back up?

+1.
Thanks given by:
A good polishing/buff should bring it up
Thanks given by:
Alee something on here got his wrapped and they had a really great colour match and his Rallye looks mint!
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
Yeh I heard I could do that.. Apparently you can do red carbon wrap. I Dno.. I need to tcut it first and if that doesn't work well then yeh.
Stage 2 love wagon 
Thanks given by:
Get some proper polish rather than t cut it'll work better

a high cut menzerna would be my choice tbh
Thanks given by:
He bought some meguiars colour renovator so shud work
[Image: av5ym8.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Polish works wonders on a proper polishing machine, hand polishing is to much work and you may not get the same quality finish.
Thanks given by:
Jimbo/mac I've got a dual action polisher polishes and pads Wink
Thanks given by:
Do you? Let me use it!!! Big Grin ip you ca see my bonnet is abit faded. Want to do the whole car to make it look nice! Smile yeh I bought that stuff so just need to have a good half a day doing it all! But like you said I need a polisher!
Stage 2 love wagon 
Thanks given by:
Yeah, cherry red is a twat! Always fight a loosing battle. A good polish with a DA should bring it up some but will never be the same! I ended up getting my bonnet wrapped. It looks ok, but the roof and boot are the worst bits. Thinking of doing the roof black and having the boot wrapped Red too...! Smile
[Image: Sig3_zpscd005eb1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Maybe mate took me ages to do mine last time lol
Thanks given by:
Alee83 yeh mate it's hard I bought it already faded but its not that bad! You car looks mint! I never no wether to have black alloys or white!! But yeh il give it a good tcut and hopefully it will be ok. Yeh the roof is fine but bonnet is a bit faded.. I thort about doing the roof black to! Did you wrap your bonnet red!?
Stage 2 love wagon 
Thanks given by:
No mate, got it wrapped at the same place I got my tints done! I watched them do it and would probably give the roof a go myself! Smile
Thanks given by:
Ah nice mate ! Yh I'm thinking about doing it!! Your bumper is smart what one is that?
Stage 2 love wagon 
Thanks given by:
Phase 3 bumper with the GTi splitter... Standard kit for this car! Wink
Thanks given by:
Yeh mate looks mint! I'm looking for a phase3 bumperSmile will look good with front mount
Stage 2 love wagon 
Thanks given by: