paintballing who would be intrested

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
paintballing who would be intrested
Well as title says guys and girls
Who would be intrested in going/comming paintballing iv been looking in to it and its suprisingly cheep in some places..

Iv been looking at places more central for thoes that are north and south..
Really just gaugueing intrest of numbers first befor i progress any futher...so if it intrests you stick ya name down the more people the cheeper it will be..
(msg sent from hell)

If i dont c ya threw week ill c ya threw window.
Thanks given by:
(10-09-2013, 11:24 AM)pugjohn306 Wrote: Well as title says guys and girls
Who would be intrested in going/comming paintballing iv been looking in to it and its suprisingly cheep in some places..

Iv been looking at places more central for thoes that are north and south..
Really just gaugueing intrest of numbers first befor i progress any futher...so if it intrests you stick ya name down the more people the cheeper it will be..

depends on the location tbh .
Thanks given by:
No such thing as cheap paintball! Unless its a walk on site that you can bring your own paint to.
Thanks given by:
I've got a bit of exp. in paintballing, had a small league once.
Most places won't let you bring your own balls, unless you bring your own equipment also; purely because that's where they make money.
If you go on a "party" trip or something, where they include everything, you're limited to balls and can not be trigger happy. You will want to be trigger happy.
But then you start talkin serious money.

If anyone is to enquire; ask if we can provide our own balls and ret their equipment and area. That's the best bet anywho
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by: