HDI fitting a manaual boost controller

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HDI fitting a manaual boost controller
As ive got my fmic and stage 2 tune on with my exhaust

Ive got a manaul boost controller and some vac pipe, not a hope in hell of getting at it from the top and underneath ive taken the inner arch out which exposes the bottom crank pulley.

Basically there is little or no room to work with ive searched across the forum but no look in a guide or whats not,

Do i need to take that turbo inlet pipe off ? to have a better stab at it or whats the best way to tackle it

Any inputs be much appreciated Smile
Thanks given by:
There is a guide but aparently its not the easiest way of doing it and the guide is really confusing to read with all the comments too. Never done it so i cant help im afraid.
[Image: sig002_zpscb892e18.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Have a look at the guide for pics and more info. Basically you need to install the boost controller so it interrupts the wastegate actuator feed, top of the T goes on the inlet side, the l of the T goes to the actuator. Best access is through the wheel arch or from underneath, both are a total bitch tbh, so its down to personal choice. Hth. Smile
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
I cant find it could you link me found one for the xud but not the dw10 im almost tempted to have that pancaked pipe chopped and replace it with silicone pipe
Weather its a good idea or not I dont know
Thanks given by:
Boost controllers of that type are universal, they're all the same, or near as makes no difference.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Boost controller GFB G-FORCE II loli_04 6 2,425 18-03-2017, 11:03 AM
Last Post: loli_04
  Recommendations for boost gauge and fitting kit 306rhys 6 1,913 30-07-2015, 07:56 AM
Last Post: Poodle
  electronic boost controller ??? Donkeybubles 5 1,584 16-07-2015, 03:41 PM
Last Post: JTaylor2005