306oc Flyer Competition - Win 2 free Castle Combe Forge Action Day tickets!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
306oc Flyer Competition - Win 2 free Castle Combe Forge Action Day tickets!
Hey guys, we're going to be running a competition for a pair of tickets to Castle Combe's Forge Action Day!

The TL;DR:
The Prize & Event: 2x tickets for Castle Combe Forge Action Day - 14th September
The Flyer: Must be a photo of a 306 or photo of a club event
Deadline: Tuesday 10th September 2013
Judges: Staff

The Prize & Event
The event is 14th September 2013, so please bear that in mind when entering. If you want to enter but are unable to attend or have already purchased tickets please state when entering. Unfortunately if you have already entered but have already bought tickets, we are not able to refund you the tickets you have already paid for, though you can have the tickets to bring two friends (and share fuel costs Wink ) or pass on the tickets to someone else in the event that you win.

The Flyers
We're looking for a flyer to help promote the club. The flyers will be used at events (possibly at Combe if we get them printed in time), or at the likes of the Ace Cafe day (12th October) or French Car Nights. It may also be made available for other members to pass out at regional events.

Here are some suggestions:
  • Just the Club logo
  • Logo and event date/time (e.g. Ace Cafe - do not advertise Combe as we would be handing them out there, which would be a bit redundant!)

Entry & Deadline
Entries should be posted in this thread and attached to the forum. They must be submitted by Tuesday 10th September 2013. Flyers should be the size of a postcard (A6 paper size, 148.5mm x 105mm).

I've attached an example below, along with a copy of the logo to make things easier for you all.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
Is there not like a set size you want I.e only going to printed onto a4 paper etc, otherwise your gonna get all different sizes
Thanks given by:
Thanks for the reminder. Sizes added.
Thanks given by:
I take it paints not going to cut it...?
Thanks given by:
Unless you're some kind of masterful Renaissance painter with a mouse and paintbrush tool, probably not.
Thanks given by:
f*ck sake times like these I need a laptop!
[Image: image_zps45f2003b.jpg]

Team Doesn't own a 306
Thanks given by:
Just a few pence worth from when I used to do the PGAC events

Don't advertise events on it, nothing worse than being lumberd with a few hundred out if date flyers or if you use them people will think your cheap by using out of date items.

They can do find out events by logging on to the forum.

Use a decent picture , the one above wouldn't make me want to join, maybe cut the car image out via photoshop, clean it up (blacken tyres etc) add some details of what the club does, meets, shows, annual get togeather, rr days etc.

Then once you have the design do not allow the art work to be supplied to any one other than the printer, as if any one can print them out you can't control the quality of print, inks or paper used.

A5 size us probably the best for this sort of thing
Thanks given by:
Thanks for the feedback/ideas Smile
Thanks given by:
You'll definitely have to get a few printed as I managed to get 2 new members when I handed out fliers :-)
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Bump
Thanks given by:
Connors the man for recruitment.
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
Thanks given by:
(07-09-2013, 05:25 PM)silverzx Wrote: Connors the man for recruitment.

I am? O.o
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Sounds like you are bud Smile
[Image: siggy1.jpg]

the smokey old bus that sounds like a tractor...
Thanks given by:
(07-09-2013, 07:25 PM)Connor Wrote:
(07-09-2013, 05:25 PM)silverzx Wrote: Connors the man for recruitment.

I am? O.o

Yes, yes you are. Blush
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
Thanks given by:
[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=699]

I thought I'd submit this. I threw it together whilst thoroughly drunk. It looks shit, has no creative flare, but incorporates mostly cars that I have owned to gives me a massive ego boost and makes me feel better about myself. I would include all of the cars I have owned (and scrapped) but it would have to be on billboard sized paper Wink

:p

[Image: f088ac10cd5a8170bf7aca252c7a1b85]
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club

2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
Grant you bumder
Thanks given by:
Haha loves you really Chris <3
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club

2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
(07-09-2013, 11:14 PM)Grant Wrote: [Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=699]

I thought I'd submit this. I threw it together whilst thoroughly drunk. It looks shit, has no creative flare, but incorporates mostly cars that I have owned to gives me a massive ego boost and makes me feel better about myself. I would include all of the cars I have owned (and scrapped) but it would have to be on billboard sized paper Wink

Looks good, haven't seen anyone else come with anything decent anyway, or anything at all for that matter. Wink
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
(08-09-2013, 07:58 AM)Poodle Wrote:
(07-09-2013, 11:14 PM)Grant Wrote: [Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=699]

Looks good, haven't seen anyone else come with anything decent anyway, or anything at all for that matter. Wink

This is often my arguement for the brilliance of mine.

I have no photos that I think are good enough to do a flyer. I took some I really wanted to use at FCS and they got corrupted.
Thanks given by:
Any other entries? You've only got two more days!! Worth a shot, a couple of free tickets to be had.... Smile
[Image: kim.png]
Thanks given by:
Last day! Get your entries in.
Thanks given by:
I just haven't got time or computer access at the moment.
Thanks given by:
Well looks like grant will win it then lol ang on give me a few hours and ill chuck summin together so we can have a vote lol
(msg sent from hell)

If i dont c ya threw week ill c ya threw window.
Thanks given by:
heres my 10 minz entry lol
(msg sent from hell)

Thanks given by:
I've removed your "entry" as sticking some random topless woman you found on Google on the flyer isn't really going to be putting across the right sort of image...
Thanks given by:
lmao hero
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(10-09-2013, 03:54 PM)4WayDiablo Wrote: lmao hero

well i thought boobs work for me lol

(10-09-2013, 03:50 PM)Scott Wrote: I've removed your "entry" as sticking some random topless woman you found on Google on the flyer isn't really going to be putting across the right sort of image...

can you remove the post i made sayin 10 minz on it looks silly just there with nothing lol
(msg sent from hell)

Thanks given by:
I'll have a pop on paint tomorrow, knock a couple up Smile
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
ok here you go iv tweeked it and removed the booby as for some reason scott dont like tittys lol jokin...it can be resized if needed lol
[Image: pug_zpsc136851f.jpg]

(10-09-2013, 04:27 PM)ginge191 Wrote: I'll have a pop on paint tomorrow, knock a couple up Smile

lol tomorow will be too late mate lol
(msg sent from hell)

Thanks given by:
Here's my attempt with a £ land mouse lol

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Club flyer? Hobo Ash 13 3,289 08-08-2017, 10:20 AM
Last Post: Sian
  306oc Flyer thread? Dum-Dum 2 1,187 30-04-2014, 02:22 PM
Last Post: Scott
Wink F1 fan? Enter the FREE fantasy competition. pablito 10 2,193 12-03-2014, 09:45 PM
Last Post: pablito