SRowells Diablo 1.8 - Jenvey 45s & OMEX600

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SRowells Diablo 1.8 - Jenvey 45s & OMEX600
Bhahahhahaah you call that room a mess? You should see mine!!!! Lol
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
At 120 on the sat nav my trip computer says 15mpg lol....so yours is probably half that.....worse than the cars on TG last week on track lol.

Also the cars looking good clean! I like the darkness of the wheels. Smile

Also, tidy your room man Haha! Tongue
Thanks given by:
Toms306 Wrote:At 120 on the sat nav my trip computer says 15mpg lol....so yours is probably half that.....worse than the cars on TG last week on track lol.

Is that in your golf?
Thanks given by:
After todays RR meet at RS Tuning in Leeds I now have this piece of paper...

[Image: RR.jpg]

so its lost 1.9HP :/ but everyone seemed to be getting results a bit lower than they expected. Also I hadnt ran my nitro car for two years but I managed to get it started in 15 minutes and some epic drifting in snow occured! More pics to come when Martin gets his photos sorted!

[Image: IMG_3553.jpg]
[Image: IMG_3498.jpg]
[Image: IMG_3274.jpg]
[Image: IMG_3231.jpg]
[Image: IMG_3228.jpg]
[Image: IMG_3213.jpg]
[Image: 340104_10151250332115335_659635334_23083...0779_o.jpg]
[Image: 339133_10151250304605335_659635334_23083...0779_o.jpg]
[Image: 329029_10151250302555335_659635334_23083...1973_o.jpg]
Thanks given by:
dont suppose you wanted that 307 mist jet? i found the other one the other day, spare for free? haha
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Aren't they 112bhp standard?
[Image: Foxy2.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Yeah its bound to loose a bit over the years i'd say that readout is pritty accurate
[Image: Untitled-1_zpsc57da38e.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Most 1.8 16v kick out around 120-125bhp.
Thanks given by:
As above ^^

On paper they are 112, 406 1.8 16v (exactly the same) on paper are 115?? They pretty much always produce more though! Would be good to get mine dyno'd at some point!
Black 306 Rallye
Topaz Blue E39 530i Sport
Nordic Green 406 1.9TD
Thanks given by:
Hello people! Still at Uni so no progress to report however I have made a flashy new signature and avatar (Check them out over there and down below :dance: ). On a car related note I have come up with some plans to do once term finishes...

1. Install a red oil catch tank with red silicon pipes. Replace a few other pipes with red silicon too.
2. Do a general service and redo the induction kit. So new filter, new pipes if needed and red silicon joint.
3. Clean the engine bay lots and get some more stickers under the bonnet.
4. Buy and install a gti6 intake manifold.
5. Paint the black bits of the car ford sea grey. So thats mirror blacks etc. And Ill do the upper strut brace too!
6. Ive already got a gti6 exhaust manifold so Ill need to buy heat wrap and get hold of a full gti6 exhaust system from somewhere and fit it.
7. Have a play with the morettes and if I like them fit them and replace the passenger side lens with a cold air feed.
8. Replace the black vinyl on the doors as its peeling in places.
9. Braided Brake Lines
10. Install Cloud 9 Sound Deadening behind door cards, under boot lining and in the rear arches.
11. Cut open the standard intake scoop.
12. Get new top mounts for the front suspension as two of the bolts are spinning with no grip Confusedhock:

Also Ive got to get round to fitting the tow bar. Ive done the electrics so its just the bar itself that has got to go on. Itll be easier with the exhaust and spare wheel out so Ill mount the exhaust properly and ditch the spare wheel whilst im at home. Hopefully the service will mean I get back those 4 horses I seem to have lost on the Rolling Road Day :?

In the end Id like to end up with some bigger brakes maybe. NiallHarper is annoying me with the amount of progress happening with his car! lol I really cant wait for this term to finish and start working on the car. Last year I went to FCS and a few local club meets and thoroughly enjoyed it (even if my 1.4 vomited oil everywhere :nope: ) so this year I am looking to go to all the shows and local meets I can! I dont know many people when I am at these places so if you see my car or me just come up and say 'Hi Sam im blah blah blah off the forum and my real name is... ' Thatd mean the world to me if people did that Big Grin

I realise that the above arent major things but this is due to saving up for the speed boat, but it should be enough to keep me occupied and to add a bit of quality to the car.
Thanks given by:
Sounds like a few good little plans mate! Shouldn't cost too much either! Need to start sorting mine haha.
Thanks given by:
SRowell Wrote:Hello people! Still at Uni so no progress to report however I have made a flashy new signature and avatar (Check them out over there and down below :dance: ). On a car related note I have come up with some plans to do once term finishes...

1. Install a red oil catch tank with red silicon pipes. Replace a few other pipes with red silicon too.
2. Do a general service and redo the induction kit. So new filter, new pipes if needed and red silicon joint.
3. Clean the engine bay lots and get some more stickers under the bonnet.
4. Buy and install a gti6 intake manifold.
5. Paint the black bits of the car ford sea grey. So thats mirror blacks etc. And Ill do the upper strut brace too!
6. Ive already got a gti6 exhaust manifold so Ill need to buy heat wrap and get hold of a full gti6 exhaust system from somewhere and fit it.
7. Have a play with the morettes and if I like them fit them and replace the passenger side lens with a cold air feed.
8. Replace the black vinyl on the doors as its peeling in places.
9. Braided Brake Lines
10. Install Cloud 9 Sound Deadening behind door cards, under boot lining and in the rear arches.
11. Cut open the standard intake scoop.
12. Get new top mounts for the front suspension as two of the bolts are spinning with no grip Confusedhock:

Also Ive got to get round to fitting the tow bar. Ive done the electrics so its just the bar itself that has got to go on. Itll be easier with the exhaust and spare wheel out so Ill mount the exhaust properly and ditch the spare wheel whilst im at home. Hopefully the service will mean I get back those 4 horses I seem to have lost on the Rolling Road Day :?

In the end Id like to end up with some bigger brakes maybe. NiallHarper is annoying me with the amount of progress happening with his car! lol I really cant wait for this term to finish and start working on the car. Last year I went to FCS and a few local club meets and thoroughly enjoyed it (even if my 1.4 vomited oil everywhere :nope: ) so this year I am looking to go to all the shows and local meets I can! I dont know many people when I am at these places so if you see my car or me just come up and say 'Hi Sam im blah blah blah off the forum and my real name is... ' Thatd mean the world to me if people did that Big Grin

I realise that the above arent major things but this is due to saving up for the speed boat, but it should be enough to keep me occupied and to add a bit of quality to the car.

Looking at that list, it looks like your just going for a red version of my car! Haha. Mines better though because it's not a gay colour ninja
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Fight?

Although I am with Niall on the colour!
Thanks given by:
NiallHarper Wrote:Looking at that list, it looks like your just going for a red version of my car! Haha. Mines better though because it's not a gay colour ninja

Quiet you! Im sure youre not the only person in the world to have an oil catch tank and... yeh you may be one of the few to have put new sound proofing in but you made a tutorial for that so you wont be the only one for long haha! Big Grin There arent many people with 1.8s and youre doing the best stuff to yours really! All I can say is that youve had a massive head start on me but one day it shall be you that will be doing the copying :hand:

And everyone knows that diablo is the best! :dance:
Thanks given by:
Haha I don't mind! But I do still say that Diablo is for homosexuals!

Liking the progress of your car, looks really clean
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
NiallHarper Wrote:Haha I don't mind! But I do still say that Diablo is for homosexuals!

Same goes for yours. I think tbh Diablo and China both look great and Astor looks very good when it is properly clean. Looking at our cars I feel that it is almost impossible to compare them to the local BK and Maccies chavs that people interested in cars are so commonly associated with. Our cars are pretty much stock in look with OEM+ modifications.

This is what I hate...

In a lecture I denied being a boy racer, sure i love flooring it next to someone else but Im not one of those people who sit outside fast food restaurants with my burberry clad mates on a regular basis. One of my course mates said 'have you paid to go on a trackday?' I said yes... and he called me a boy racer! Paying for a track day is completely the opposite to what a boy racer actually is. BRs will just chav around on a local street with modifications deemed 'cool' or 'rad' and the soul purpose is to make their mates 'wel jel innit'. Paying to go on a track is almost a million miles away from this but in reality the illinformed wont notice the difference. He is a massive fan of topgear so said 'I know what im on about' but quiet obviously you dont! How about you get a licence and a decent car with a decent owners club before you go slating what i spend my time doing!

/rant.
Thanks given by:
Know what you mean. I can drive like a tosser some times but I'm no boy racer. I don't like it but it's something you have to accept as most people who don't know, just tar you with the max power boy racer McDonald's chav type!
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
I know how you feel! All my football mates take the p**s out of me, but they dont have licences etc, so I laugh, whilst they wait for the busa and I beep and drive past haha.
Thanks given by:
Still nothing has happened as im at uni but got a few photos and got next saturday planned! Big Grin

[Image: IMG_20120208_154242.jpg]
[Image: IMG_20120208_154228.jpg]

And by next weekend the following should have arrived/have been collected...
An oil catch tank
A gti6 inlet manifold (in yellow :roll: ) and all the bolts and bits to fit it
A gti6 exhaust manifold
A gti6 cat and cat back
Complete gti6 brake setup
An elm OBD blutooth reader
A large amount of black gloss vinyl to redo the door vinyl
and... an assortment of red silicon hoses for fuel lines and catch tank pipes.

Also a declan should be turning up at 9am. Hopefully fully clothed... :o and then a trip to pug to get a inlet manifold gasket, then to Harry Storeys house to fit the inlet manifold and pick up the 6 exhaust, and then to Jammas to pick up the 6 exhuast manifold... before returning home to make the stance board, paint interiors, clean cars and get ready for the Ipswich chav meet in the evening. Sorted! :dance:
Thanks given by:
SRowell Wrote:
NiallHarper Wrote:Haha I don't mind! But I do still say that Diablo is for homosexuals!

Same goes for yours. I think tbh Diablo and China both look great and Astor looks very good when it is properly clean. Looking at our cars I feel that it is almost impossible to compare them to the local BK and Maccies chavs that people interested in cars are so commonly associated with. Our cars are pretty much stock in look with OEM+ modifications.

This is what I hate...

In a lecture I denied being a boy racer, sure i love flooring it next to someone else but Im not one of those people who sit outside fast food restaurants with my burberry clad mates on a regular basis. One of my course mates said 'have you paid to go on a trackday?' I said yes... and he called me a boy racer! Paying for a track day is completely the opposite to what a boy racer actually is. BRs will just chav around on a local street with modifications deemed 'cool' or 'rad' and the soul purpose is to make their mates 'wel jel innit'. Paying to go on a track is almost a million miles away from this but in reality the illinformed wont notice the difference. He is a massive fan of topgear so said 'I

know what im on about' but quiet obviously you dont! How about you get a licence and a decent car with a decent owners club before you go slating what i spend my time doing!

/rant.

I find its best just to conform to the stereotypes.....loud bass, tyre screech and overtaking everthing ftw! lol
Thanks given by:
Sounds like a busy Saturday! Don't use Uni as an excuse not to buy car parts! I pay all my rent, petrol, bills, insurance etc and still manage it! Haha. Put the 306 first! Haha.
Thanks given by:
Foxy-jim Wrote:Sounds like a busy Saturday! Don't use Uni as an excuse not to buy car parts! I pay all my rent, petrol, bills, insurance etc and still manage it! Haha. Put the 306 first! Haha.

its not the cost. Its the not having the tools here which is the problem. When I go home its pretty much either seeing mates or car work. If i were to even clean my car at uni im sure some nob head would realise i actually like my car and egg it or something! :cry:
Thanks given by:
Ok fair enough.
Thanks given by:
Right before the ipswich meet Dec came down to mine...we then set off to a local skate park to practice our skateboarding skills but it was full of kids and weirdly a lot of parents recording them on phones :o

[Image: IMG_9419.jpg]
[Image: IMG_9416.jpg]
[Image: IMG_9413.jpg]
[Image: IMG_9411.jpg]
[Image: IMG_9407.jpg]
[Image: IMG_9404.jpg]

so we went to my old school and skateboarded around there. Got some photos outside of the boarding house! Next stop was B&Q where we bought all the nuts and bolts for the stanceboards. £9.66 in total for all the bits. Little stop off at the viewing point under the orwell bridge too!

[Image: IMG_9431.jpg]
[Image: IMG_9430.jpg]
[Image: IMG_9429.jpg]
[Image: IMG_9428.jpg]
[Image: IMG_9427.jpg]
[Image: IMG_9426.jpg]
[Image: IMG_9425.jpg]

Next stop was Harry Storeys place where i picked up my gti6 brakes for £30 and gti6 exhaust system including cat for £50. harry even gave Dec a turbo and manifold for free! Toms306 met us there and we then went down to the viewing point at shotley where we took a few more pictures and pulled some more skating moves!

[Image: IMG_9476.jpg]
[Image: IMG_9475.jpg]
[Image: IMG_9473.jpg]
[Image: IMG_9470.jpg]
[Image: IMG_9468.jpg]
[Image: IMG_9466.jpg]
[Image: IMG_9464.jpg]
[Image: IMG_9460.jpg]
[Image: IMG_9458.jpg]
[Image: IMG_9452.jpg]
[Image: IMG_9449.jpg]
[Image: IMG_9446.jpg]
[Image: IMG_9443.jpg]
[Image: IMG_9438.jpg]
[Image: IMG_9437.jpg]

Next back to mine to fit the P3 bumper from my 1.4 to Decs car. I left tom and dec to it and set about making my stance board! It was dark and i only had an hour before the meet to make the stanceboard as i spent an hour trying to work out if i wanted a spoiler or not! Decided against it in the end as it didnt match the smooth boot! Tom went home to get ready for the meet and Dec and myself went to the meet! We had pizza and it was kept warm on the interheater! lol

[Image: IMG_9483.jpg]
[Image: IMG_9481.jpg]
[Image: IMG_9480.jpg]
[Image: IMG_9479.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Also I've got a good parts list going on now...

gti6 calipers disks and pads for 30
braided brake lines for 10
gti6 inlet manifold and resonator bung for 40
gti6 exhaust manifold 15
gti6 cat, centre section and backbox for 50
oil catch tank and red piping
all the bits and bobs to fit everything!

literally skint now but lots of toys and things to do over the summer! :dance:

mot coming up so I'll be off to see Carl chambers and see if I can get him to fit the inlet manifold and brakes :-)

also the dash is telling me service in 500 so... To Liverpool is 260 miles and back is the same.. So I'll have to service it when I'm back too. It'll be easier to change the filter with the inlet manifold off so... Might as well get the filter etc and ask Mr chambers to do that too! :-)
Thanks given by:
and your braided lines ninja
[Image: 306ocsig_edited-1-1.jpg]

306 HDI, soon to be XUD
Thanks given by:
oh yep forgot about those! will add them too the list!
Thanks given by:
That's a good list to get stuck in too! You should put a spoiler on the back!
Thanks given by:
Foxy-jim Wrote:That's a good list to get stuck in too! You should put a spoiler on the back!

Dont go there!
[Image: 306ocsig_edited-1-1.jpg]

306 HDI, soon to be XUD
Thanks given by:
Why?
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SRowells Black Rallye Eeyore 736 220,599 22-05-2020, 10:11 AM
Last Post: Mighty306
  SRowells 3D Printed Cup Holders Eeyore 17 5,728 08-01-2017, 07:04 PM
Last Post: Magenta Sunset
  SRowells & Declantgs StanceBoard Project Eeyore 59 13,204 25-06-2012, 10:57 PM
Last Post: Eeyore