Panther clutch kit. Advice.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Panther clutch kit. Advice.
Looking to change the clutch on the DT, going for a valeo clutch. I remember a while ago on .net someone ordered a "panther" clutch kit and came with a valeo stamp on it,
I have emailed the seller and asked but no response so far.

Here is the kit --> http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?V...634wt_1110

Anyone had one of these in the last couple of months? Or even in the past before that?
All well and good saving 50 quid but useless if I have to shell out for another one in 5000 miles.

Cheers, Jake
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:
if it turns out to be valeo il buy one to, just bought a heater matrix cheep on there as i needed one quick, turns out there is still some good deals on Ecrap
Thanks given by:
Toxic-Jake Wrote:Looking to change the clutch on the DT, going for a valeo clutch. I remember a while ago on .net someone ordered a "panther" clutch kit and came with a valeo stamp on it,
I have emailed the seller and asked but no response so far.

Here is the kit --> http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?V...634wt_1110

Anyone had one of these in the last couple of months? Or even in the past before that?
All well and good saving 50 quid but useless if I have to shell out for another one in 5000 miles.

Cheers, Jake

I had this exact kit, was a couple of years ago mind and yea it was a valeo.
Supercharged XUD Project - Dead

HDi Cabby Project Click
Thanks given by:
Word of warning.. Some people get valeo and some people don't, I remember seeing a thread about it.. Someone messaged the seller and said that if a valeo gets sent out then it's good luck for you but if you request a valeo then it's normal RRP price
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Clutch advice Zippy121 9 2,988 10-03-2013, 11:29 AM
Last Post: cwspellowe
  Advice on condition of clutch & fly XUD silverzx 14 3,534 22-02-2013, 01:56 PM
Last Post: silverzx