SRowells 1999 306 1.4 LX

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SRowells 1999 306 1.4 LX
Hello! Selling due to now owning a 1.8.

Its a P3 diablo 1.4 306 with 85k on the clocks. Full history and the original books and case etc. It even has the business card of the peugeot salesman who sold it! Im the third owner and my gran was the second.

Body work has no dents and is pretty immaculate however there is lacquer peel on the NS front bumper. Also the bottom of the boot lid is starting to rust.

Interior is mint condition cloth seats with aircon that only needs to be regassed to get it going again.

Mods wise its lowered 40mm all round and has drilled and grooved front discs with mintex pads. Pressed plates and original plates.

[Image: DSC02724.jpg]

Bad Bits:
Slight oil sump leak (max to min in a month) -Needs a new sump Gasket
Master cylinder gasket leak (max to min in 3 weeks)

MOT & Tax are in due in December.

£600 takes it?
Thanks given by:
Due to my Dads mondeo needing a lot of work this is going to be taxed and tested tomorrow hopefully! Big Grin Ill update the top advert once thats been sorted!
Thanks given by:
And it was tested and its a massive fail....

Leaking Headgasket
Leaking Sump
Failed Emissions
Brake Lines Leaking

havent really got the space to break it so does anyone want it as a shell? If you ignore the engine its all in very good condition! Big Grin
Thanks given by:
So damn tempting!
Thanks given by:
How much for it in that state then?
Thanks given by:
Well I know the value of the parts on it so its worth more in bits and the shell for scrap than it is as a whole... i have no idea but feel free to make me an offer! I can only say no!
Thanks given by:
Ill give you £200 PM me if you havent broken it yet lol
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club

2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
Already broken mate. There is a thread in the for sale section. Decent shell and MOT failed engine is left.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SRowells W Reg Diablo 1.8 Eeyore 33 8,414 03-06-2013, 12:35 PM
Last Post: Grant