Rear Shockers

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rear Shockers
Hi Guy's. I presume rear shockers are the same across all the 306 models but as I don't like to rely on presumptions I thought I'd ask you guy's to confirm.
The reason I ask is I've found these and as I am needing mine replaced on my HDI thought I might give them a bid.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Peugeot-306-GT...27d6c87c63
Thanks given by:
yeh they'll be fine ThumbsUp
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
Thanks Ginge!
Thanks given by:
note; you'll need bolts; guessing if you're just swapping them, use your existing bolts ThumbsUp
Thanks given by:
If they don't snap removing them, they look like they've been there since the car was born lol
Thanks given by:
lol they won't snap

they shouldn't anyway, i've never had any snap; bloooody tight, but never snap lol
Thanks given by:
(28-08-2013, 02:43 PM)ginge191 Wrote: lol they won't snap

they shouldn't anyway, i've never had any snap; bloooody tight, but never snap lol

I've never had a hub to strut pinch bolt snap on me till this car lol
Thanks given by:
da fuq; a snapped pinch bolt!? lmao

In that case, good luck! :
Thanks given by:
Best to get a new nut, only from Pug though.
Thanks given by:
(28-08-2013, 02:47 PM)ginge191 Wrote: da fuq; a snapped pinch bolt!? lmao

In that case, good luck! :

Yeah what a job that turned into lol.

(28-08-2013, 02:52 PM)Bender Wrote: Best to get a new nut, only from Pug though.

I'll grab now nuts and bolts from Pug before I do the job just in case.
Thanks given by:
Great, as long as it has a new nut thats the main thing and wont hurt getting the lot. However afair pug no longer sell the bolts just nuts now.Sad
Thanks given by:
I'm sure I could pick some high tensile bolts up if I knew the size. Like to be prepared as everything seems seized solid on this car grrrr
Thanks given by:
Nope I tried that and they are a weird size a nut n bolt place could not match, ie head is where it wedges into the recess in the arm. Im sure you can find something to wedge the smaller head.
Thanks given by:
Are they all nylon locking nuts on the rear beam?
Thanks given by:
Almost, the rear mount bolts to body are washer nuts same as the front OS engine mount bracket ones but I use nylon just in case. All the others are nylon ones.
Thanks given by:
The bolts are still available from Pug as i got all new ones not that long ago when i replaced my rear shocks.
Thanks given by:
They must have got a load made up then or they found some, they are well known for taking their time in producing bolts etc, like the torsion bar shouldered bolts a while back took over a year.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  wrong shockers? 318d4n 3 1,185 26-09-2012, 09:14 PM
Last Post: Niall