GI/Worth: Phase 1 Sigma Dturbo

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GI/Worth: Phase 1 Sigma Dturbo
Ha ha I took mine off the road last year for a year and ran 1.5 nad 106 and didn't even finish getting all bits together for my new engine ha ha I want a completely new engine bar the block and the head spent shit loads and all I got is piles of stuff in the shed ha ha
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Jonny b Wrote:Ha ha I took mine off the road last year for a year and ran 1.5 nad 106 and didn't even finish getting all bits together for my new engine ha ha I want a completely new engine bar the block and the head spent shit loads and all I got is piles of stuff in the shed ha ha

would also help if i had a driveway - perhaps its time to call upon mr 1way and his epix drive!
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
My buddy that builds race engines priced me up pretty much the best I could do with my engine for what i want being a daily and all and N/A came to over 14k lol
Thanks given by:
14k...that's mental!
[Image: Foxy2.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Jonny b Wrote:iam going standalone when i get my bodies on my new engine, you can just do so much more with it plus the one iam getting has 3 switchable maps on 1 for mot super low emisions 1 for normal driving and 1 for race ha ha yes please but its around 800 so not cheap

Linky? Been looking for something like that for ages!
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club

2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
http://www.emeraldm3d.com/ecu/emerald-k ... c-373.html

there ya go bud
Thanks given by:
Jonny you realise you can buy the engine from pug for about 4k? Do it!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
na i want a brand new but better engine ha ha, iam not having the 14k engine lol
Thanks given by:
Have a look on servicebox. You can get a v6 for 6k....
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
after all the weight i have taken out and you want me to put an engine that weighs more than the rest of the car in the front
Thanks given by:
Noooo Sad I like your car!! X
pink
Thanks given by:
Haha somebody's got money to burn. Tongue Got to go turbo though, everyone goes for s/c and it's just boring. At the end of the day, if you want to do something different then it's going to be more work, otherwise everyone would already be doing and it wouldn't be different lol.

Back on topic, as you've already surmised; you'll get more from breaking it fella.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Poodle Wrote:Haha somebody's got money to burn. Tongue Got to go turbo though, everyone goes for s/c and it's just boring. At the end of the day, if you want to do something different then it's going to be more work, otherwise everyone would already be doing and it wouldn't be different lol.

Back on topic, as you've already surmised; you'll get more from breaking it fella.

i dont think its money to burn - i think when you spend money on a hobby, it's not really burning. If i do consider doing a GTI, i THINK i may keep the dturbo as a run around and build a GTI lump elsewhere in a garage or something.

It will take time, its not a project (like the dturbo) which takes a matter of weeks..
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
Just buy a 6 engine ginge then you can take your time rebuilding to the spec you want, Then when the time comes buy a cheap 6 put new engine in and sell the other!! Job done
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FOR SALE: Phase one dturbo wanted WDZ1663 0 1,469 30-11-2018, 05:08 PM
Last Post: WDZ1663
  306 dturbo 2 door phase 2/3 maxlee 0 1,313 22-04-2017, 12:03 PM
Last Post: maxlee
  ph1 sigma dturbo decent spec gd for breaking Teddy 2 1,617 03-02-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Teddy