Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Going for a bigger car next year....
Some useful and interesting information fella's thanks.

I had a work colleague who had a Mondeo TDCi 130 and to be honest don't remember it sounding too bad, but then I never drove it (he regularly drove us home from the pub...he was often designated driver!) but it used to keep up really well with my 1.8 306 XS down a country lane, so it was adequately fast. DMF failure stories plague the internet, mind.

Ruan, your Ovlov has basically the same chassis / engine as my boss's 2.0 TDCi Focus then I assume? It's a nice car, but they look a bit dull and the boot space IMO isn't that great.

Here's something a bit left-field, which has always been thrown out as a reasonable idea because they have DPF problems...

Pug 407? Plenty about. How easily (if at all) can the DPF be mapped out/removed? They look a bit gormless but they kind of get away with the Peugeot 'smiley face' look that started with the 206 because they're so big, it's almost shark-like. The Coupe even looks 'good' from some angles. Almost. If you squint.

I like Peugeots for their quirkiness / being unusual. The 407 is big but IMO looks better than a Vectra / Mondeo / Saab...just for being different.
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
Going for a bigger car next year.... - by C.A.R. - 14-08-2013, 02:09 PM
RE: Going for a bigger car next year.... - by C2K - 15-08-2013, 07:12 AM
RE: Going for a bigger car next year.... - by C.A.R. - 15-08-2013, 09:51 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thinking of a bigger turbo? Dum-Dum 30 4,834 01-09-2014, 11:32 AM
Last Post: darrenjlobb
  bigger turbo on a astra 1.7 dti bayley 7 2,755 13-11-2012, 09:28 AM
Last Post: Oil-burner