Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Going for a bigger car next year....
Completely agreed JJ. You will only get peoples opinions on these sorts of questions and sometimes they will be bias. Like for instance i was driving a brand new 320d touring all of last week. I was trying to find things wrong with it as i dont like BMs and was sort of glazing over the good parts. In the end, i realised it is much better than the old BMs that i know but i still would never have one!
Same with the saab. Most people will probably dismiss my opinion because it looks like a old mans car and how can a big saloon be fun? Probably a similar response you get with the vec. Thing is, i know different. I drove it for 9 months and it was brilliant fun, never let me down once except a dodgy lambda sensor. It was perfect for me at the time because it could be extremely quiet and refined and easy to drive yet if you wanted it to be, could easily become a bit of a handful.
Im lucky now i have a company car now because i can drive that when i need refined and drive the french shit heap when i fancy some fun Tongue
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
Going for a bigger car next year.... - by C.A.R. - 14-08-2013, 02:09 PM
RE: Going for a bigger car next year.... - by Niall - 14-08-2013, 07:07 PM
RE: Going for a bigger car next year.... - by C2K - 15-08-2013, 07:12 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thinking of a bigger turbo? Dum-Dum 30 4,822 01-09-2014, 11:32 AM
Last Post: darrenjlobb
  bigger turbo on a astra 1.7 dti bayley 7 2,749 13-11-2012, 09:28 AM