Browsing PistonHeads as a guest

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Browsing PistonHeads as a guest
Okay, huge guilty pleasure here. Since discovering PistonHeads back in like, 2010, I have browsed it religiously due to the sheer amount of threads that are on there and the range of different topics of discussion. It is a guilty pleasure because I don't like the car snobbery on there but where else could you find threads like this:

http://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/topic...E%2E&mid=0

Edit: And yes, I am aware of the ambiwlans thread, the whoosh parrot and the can of Redbull incident, the powerfully built company director stereotype and another I may have forgotten.
Thanks given by:
That thread is quite funny.

I actually thought I was being burgled one night so know exactly what I'd do. I keep a 6D Maglight by the bed for a reason (obviously so I can see them and not intended as a weapon officer).
Thanks given by:
air gun ftw
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Scary dad, he can deal with it :p

Or until a couple years ago, a grumpy Rottweiler.
Thanks given by:
(13-08-2013, 04:05 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: That thread is quite funny.

I actually thought I was being burgled one night so know exactly what I'd do. I keep a 6D Maglight by the bed for a reason (obviously so I can see them and not intended as a weapon officer).

f*ck that.

-.22 rifle
-Machete
-Gaffa tape
-My bunch of british fives

We had a break in before, when i was about 5. My old fella had a bit of a ruck with the lady garden in the back room, the lady garden did a runner. If somebody was in my house with malicious intent, I would have no remorse in taping them to a chair in the garage and making them suffer for a very long time.

I'd go all Liam Neeson on them and hook the fucker up to the mains! haha
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club

2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
My rifle is by the front door...but my smaller bolt action air hand gun, accurate to 10mm at 30ft is by my side of bed.

Im not a violent person, but if someone entered my house, I would protect my wife.
One very short warning, and he be limping.
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
I'd grab the bog brush.....I mean no one would want to be touched by that! lol

But seriously, I'd probably have a panic attack and freeze solid....just like in the recurring nightmare I have. Confused
Thanks given by:
(13-08-2013, 10:43 PM)Toms306 Wrote: I'd grab the bog brush.....I mean no one would want to be touched by that! lol

But seriously, I'd probably have a panic attack and freeze solid....just like in the recurring nightmare I have. Confused

Your bed the big brush to Clean toilet after you've had a panic attack.

Well I'm Britain id be going downstairs and helping them out with my tv. Reason being if they trip with my tv they can sure me for damages.

But yeah I have a sharp samurai sword under the bed. Also a very scarey Jack russle that will bark!
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Try and get to one of the many guns in the house, or baseball bats.

dont think anyone can really know what they would do untill it happens though
Thanks given by:
my first response is what no one seems to do on hollywood films...
knee em in the nuts and poke em in the eye. simple
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(13-08-2013, 11:28 PM)Piggy Wrote: my first response is what no one seems to do on hollywood films...
knee em in the nuts and poke em in the eye. simple

so much win lol. exact same as i would do
when in doubt...... flat out.
Thanks given by:
Heh, I would get a balaclava and pretend to be a burglar myself and then I would knock them on the head when they weren't expecting it. I would then tie them to a chain and tie the chain to a metal stake and stake it into the garden and leave them until morning. Upon where I would still be wearing the balaclava and say to them "Enjoy your nights sleep!?" then let them go, completely confused and disorientated as to what happened in the last few hours.
Thanks given by:
Woke up on the sofa early hours of the morning and heard one rummaging around in the shed, just crept outside and waited behind the door and then when he came out just held both hands together into a 2 handed fist and brought it down on the back of his head. Goodnight smackhead!
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
is it me, or are people starting to think a bit too much about this??
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(14-08-2013, 07:59 AM)Piggy Wrote: is it me, or are people starting to think a bit too much about this??

I think Grant was just overly affected by Reservoir Dogs...
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
(14-08-2013, 08:24 AM)THE_Liam Wrote:
(14-08-2013, 07:59 AM)Piggy Wrote: is it me, or are people starting to think a bit too much about this??

I think Grant was just overly affected by Reservoir Dogs...

dont mean to pick on the guy but it was more Puggys comment. thats a scarey amount of thought into that!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
snooker/pool cue butt under the bed for me and i have four to choose from . .Big Grin
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
(14-08-2013, 06:26 AM)306Puggy Wrote: .. then I would knock them on the head when they weren't expecting it.

This is all i picture from a small chap saying the above lmao

[Image: cat-pat-dog-on-nose.gif]
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
lmao lmao
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(14-08-2013, 10:21 AM)ginge191 Wrote:
(14-08-2013, 06:26 AM)306Puggy Wrote: .. then I would knock them on the head when they weren't expecting it.

This is all i picture from a small chap saying the above lmao

[Image: cat-pat-dog-on-nose.gif]

I'm a Boop you on the head......BOOP!

[Image: hey-cat-imma-boop-your-head.jpg]
[Image: kim.png]
Thanks given by:
LOL that exactly!! lmao

and as we never see "flynns" face as he's a slight coward, we can only assume he's about as masculine as the white fluffy puppy lmao
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
Haha! I love that GIF so much Heart
[Image: kim.png]
Thanks given by:
Slapper posts on PH expecting to get attention, thread goes on for 16 pages and counting:

http://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/topic...Girl&mid=0

Looks like it might be a troll afterall! Oh well!
Thanks given by:
This is a bloody good thread:

http://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/topic...iver&mid=0

Makes my early years seem so wasted due to lack of employment/money, not for lack of trying to find a job all the time!
Thanks given by:
This thread is absolutely f*cking golden. Tragically, I can relate and I'm sure a few other people as well:

http://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/topic...y%3F&mid=0
Thanks given by:
I'm not desperate so can't relate to that at all.
Thanks given by:
Ha! I get your sarcasm...
Thanks given by:
This one's a laugh:
http://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/topic...e%3F&mid=0
Reminds me how miserable my own life is Sad
Thanks given by:
Some real quality laughs there! This one in particular is pretty bad!

when I was 17 yrs old, I started dating my brothers best friend, she was 3 yrs older than me and had very rich well to do parents.

A few weeks into the relationship, the parents decided to go out for a meal. 5 minutes later she's sat on the sturdy kitchen table, me standing in front going at it like you do at that age, when the door handle started to turn on the kitchen door. No time for a withdrawal or a cover up the long skirt was "arranged" and I stood there as though we were having a hug. The mother announced the car battery was flat so they were going to eat in

25 minutes later, we are still in the same position, my legs burning from trying to hold up my undone jeans, them bustling around with their quick meal preperations before finally taking the food into the dining room. We 'disengaged', thinking we'd successfully covered up our antics only to have the father come in 5 minutes later in tears of laughter to tell me her knickers resting on my feet had been a bit of a give away. They'd only come back in to pick up his glasses but having seen the situation couldn't resist prolonging the moment

Second most embarressing was giving a girlfriends arse a really good squeeze while out shopping, only to find she was no longer standing beside me and some large bloke had replaced her. Telling him I thought he was my girlfriend didn't seem to appease him much either.
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
(14-08-2013, 01:02 PM)ginge191 Wrote: LOL that exactly!! lmao

and as we never see "flynns" face as he's a slight coward, we can only assume he's about as masculine as the white fluffy puppy lmao

Iv met him and that comment is 110% correct!

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  found this browsing my FB pages Magenta Sunset 8 2,550 29-06-2017, 06:22 PM
Last Post: toseland
  Pistonheads Featured GTI6 on eBay MY95 5 2,044 09-06-2014, 10:10 PM
Last Post: 7057sam
  Pistonheads Spotted: GTI-6 THE_Liam 5 1,747 06-01-2014, 05:42 PM
Last Post: 9Freedman9