New to the forum :)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New to the forum :)
Friend of a forum user, Asbo Steve in the pikey MG !

Joining for the forumness.

And the fact that the french scene tends to be way more fun and active than the "dub" scene in previous experience.

Current owner of a Polo GTI mk5

Hello!

[Image: VMPuLL1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Welcome
Thanks given by:
welcome nice 306
Thanks given by:
Cheers man, love your Polo ! opposite day
Thanks given by:
lol Welcome to the club, cheers for signing up.

We're a very friendly group, just don't take things too seriously and you'll get on fine Wink

That's an impressive photo by the way. I'm not keen on Polos but it looks good. One of the staff here (Dum Dum) used to own a Polo GTi at some point.
Thanks given by:
(12-08-2013, 05:49 PM)Scott Wrote: lol Welcome to the club, cheers for signing up.

We're a very friendly group, just don't take things too seriously and you'll get on fine Wink

That's an impressive photo by the way. I'm not keen on Polos but it looks good. One of the staff here (Dum Dum) used to own a Polo GTi at some point.

Cheers dude

I'm a photographer by trade so the Polo doesn't get left out !

Yeah Steve said the banter "flows" lmao
Thanks given by:
shall we just change the name to "Car oc"? . . .welcome to the car banter club . .lol
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
(12-08-2013, 06:00 PM)Mattcheese31 Wrote: shall we just change the name to "Car oc"? . . .welcome to the car banter club . .lol

Aha aaaaand it begins Wink
Thanks given by:
(12-08-2013, 05:11 PM)adamm306 Wrote: welcome nice 306

lmao

At least you haven't got an MG I guess! Wink

Welcome along anyway, I'm sure you'll get on fine here, car looks pretty good too. Big Grin
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(12-08-2013, 06:03 PM)WiNgNuTz Wrote:
(12-08-2013, 05:11 PM)adamm306 Wrote: welcome nice 306

lmao

At least you haven't got an MG I guess! Wink

Welcome along anyway, I'm sure you'll get on fine here, car looks pretty good too. Big Grin

Cheers bro !

Ah poor Steve !
Thanks given by:
They're just jealous of ..erm..how blue my car is ?
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
(12-08-2013, 06:14 PM)lolsteve Wrote: They're just jealous of ..erm..how blue my car is ?

I think they're jealous of the downforce you receive from that spoiler bud.
Thanks given by:
(12-08-2013, 06:19 PM)kieranyeh Wrote:
(12-08-2013, 06:14 PM)lolsteve Wrote: They're just jealous of ..erm..how blue my car is ?

I think they're jealous of the downforce you receive from that spoiler bud.

no, we're just jealous that it came with every bit of tatty bling that Halfords sell as standard . . . . .Itwasntme
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Welcome along mate. Personaly dont mind a bit of vag now and then.
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Im jealous of the amount of super cool max power body kits that are available for the MG !!!!

Welcome along fella, the polo is smart I love the way you have used old washing machine drums for wheels , very inchoative ThumbsUp ....................... but a 306 would be smarter

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
(12-08-2013, 07:49 PM)puglove Wrote: Im jealous of the amount of super cool max power body kits that are available for the MG !!!!

Welcome along fella, the polo is smart I love the way you have used old washing machine drums for wheels , very inchoative ThumbsUp ....................... but a 306 would be smarter

Excuse me?

These are new washing drums.

Christ.
Thanks given by:
sorry my bad, don't like to assume that every one has deep enough pockets, to buy 4 new washing machines just for the drums Tongue

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
(12-08-2013, 07:52 PM)puglove Wrote: sorry my bad, don't like to assume that every one has deep enough pockets, to buy 4 new washing machines just for the drums Tongue

Cheeky f*ck Wink
Thanks given by:
lol you'll fit in fine. You're the fella who will be joining us for Castle Combe, is that right?

We're going to have all sorts on our stand, might actually have to put another sticker over the banner for everyone else haha. So far we have an mg, a polo, a megane, a cube, and most likely a mk 1 polo, bora tdi, mk 4 golf gti...jeez
Thanks given by:
Mmmm. Banded steel washing machine drums. 35j with 195's.
Thanks given by:
(12-08-2013, 08:01 PM)Scott Wrote: So far we have an mg, a polo, a megane, a cube, and most likely a mk 1 polo, bora tdi, mk 4 golf gti and maybe a 306

EFA
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
(12-08-2013, 06:00 PM)Mattcheese31 Wrote: shall we just change the name to "Car oc"? . . .welcome to the car banter club . .lol

This made me chuckle :L
Stephen is ruining your clubs reputation
Thats two members hes introduced who dont have 306's..Including himself!!
haha

Welcome to the House of Banter Kieran. You have not even recieved any banter on your car - I got just pure abuse on my mini thread!! DumDum even told me to drive off a cliff!!

HARSH!
French Wench
Thanks given by:
(12-08-2013, 08:35 PM)LadySteve Wrote:

haha

Welcome to the House of Banter Kieran. You have not even recieved any banter on your car - I got just pure abuse on my mini thread!! DumDum even told me to drive off a cliff!!

HARSH!

But true. Lol
Thanks given by:
(12-08-2013, 08:02 PM)kingy Wrote: Mmmm. Banded steel washing machine drums. 35j with 195's.

'poke'
Thanks given by:
(12-08-2013, 08:39 PM)kingy Wrote: But true. Lol

see...just pure hatred for me on ere
French Wench
Thanks given by:
(12-08-2013, 08:01 PM)Scott Wrote: lol you'll fit in fine. You're the fella who will be joining us for Castle Combe, is that right?

We're going to have all sorts on our stand, might actually have to put another sticker over the banner for everyone else haha. So far we have an mg, a polo, a megane, a cube, and most likely a mk 1 polo, bora tdi, mk 4 golf gti...jeez

Aha, sounds good.. was worried I'd be the odd one out !

I used to own spaxos and the saxp forum turned just like this one. It's the people at the end of the day, the cars are just the talking point

(12-08-2013, 08:35 PM)LadySteve Wrote:

haha

HARSH!

Ahaha. Naaah they need to leave the Mini alone ! They're fine Itwasntme Other than repair costs and purchase price.. reliability..
Thanks given by:
welcome along chap Smile I'm seeing all the signs of banter already, so should be a good place for you Tongue
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
Thanks given by:
(12-08-2013, 08:53 PM)kieranyeh Wrote: Ahaha. Naaah they need to leave the Mini alone ! They're fine Itwasntme Other than repair costs and purchase price.. reliability..

harsh
French Wench
Thanks given by:
(12-08-2013, 09:12 PM)LadySteve Wrote:
(12-08-2013, 08:53 PM)kieranyeh Wrote: Ahaha. Naaah they need to leave the Mini alone ! They're fine Itwasntme Other than repair costs and purchase price.. reliability..

harsh

I don't mind Minis, its a shame about their downfalls, but I think there's nothing wrong with a good Mini Blush
Thanks given by:
Don't get me wrong, i love a mini. But these new BMW's with Mini badges are a bit poo really. Wink lol
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by: