Dyno Day South Side

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dyno Day South Side
So wanting to get the MG put on the rollers to see what it's kicking out so thought it might be nice if anyone else in the area wants to have a go on it too.
DumDum has advised going to Novatec in Slough which although is a little bit of a drive for fellow sound coast members they apparently do a fantastic job and help diagnose problems where they can, something that's worth paying that little bit extra for over a backstreet place with a uncalibrated dyno.

I'm not trying to organise anything big here just seeing if any fellow members would be interested in going and what days would be good for you
Once dates and stuff are sorted the booking/payments are down to you since I'm not one for responsibilities Nospeak

1) lolsteve - Any date til the 23rd August, sooner is better
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
I wont have money before then mate so I'm out.
Thanks given by:
Is a bit soon!
Thanks given by:
Same, sorry dude. Also, there's loads of dynos closer than that, just need to find one with a good rep. Will ask around for you.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Richard at dyno tuner in ropley, near Winchester is good, we use him a lot
Now only a has been!!

www.autorite-sport.co.uk
Thanks given by:
That's a bit closer, I'll submit an enquiry with them Smile

I know it's soon just wanted to whack it on the rollers before I go back to uni , although im sure there's no doubt some good places up there
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
Yeah just give him a shout, he's a top bloke
Now only a has been!!

www.autorite-sport.co.uk
Thanks given by: