HDi Radiator - Ipswich

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wanted: HDi Radiator - Ipswich
Anyone got one cheap and local...and pretty quickly? Smile Gutted I scrapped the one off the estate lol.

Cheers
Tom
Thanks given by:
You haven't gone back to one have you? Really?
Thanks given by:
Got one from my old DT, should fit as phase 2 and 3 are the same?

It's not in great condition but would do for now.
Thanks given by:
(02-08-2013, 01:31 PM)JJ0063 Wrote: You haven't gone back to one have you? Really?

No... Itwasntme

Lol, seriously, I bought one to break at very good price. And it's still taxed and tested with fuel in the tank so it'd rude not to drive it for a week or two first. Tongue Only problem is the rad has disintergrated lol, and a front end didn't help! If I cant find a cheap rad I'll just break it straight away.

(02-08-2013, 03:40 PM)bigcheez2k3 Wrote: Got one from my old DT, should fit as phase 2 and 3 are the same?

It's not in great condition but would do for now.

Hmm, thanks but I think the ph3 use a different bottom hose clip Sam. But can't really wait for postage anyway, won't be keeping it long lol.
Thanks given by:
I'll be near you, sort of, on Monday.
Thanks given by:
Oh really? Might be of use then....wonder if anyone can say for definite when the bottom hose changed....
Thanks given by:
Here's a couple pics I took when it was still on, as I said, it's not great but it was holding water, plus I'll fill it with the hose if you do want it just to make sure.

[Image: g3PGbyF.jpg]
[Image: V85jggZ.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Where abouts are you gonna be on Monday then?
Thanks given by:
Well we're starting our roadtrip on Monday and the first stop is Norwich so if you take the radiator for £20 I can make a detour to your way Wink
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wanted: 306 HDi - Ipswich Area Toms306 3 1,271 20-08-2012, 01:11 PM
Last Post: Toms306