306 1.4 Miami , what's it worth thread.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
306 1.4 Miami , what's it worth thread.
Ok , so picking this up on Sunday. Car is in very good condition under the dust. 108k on the clock with cambelt and head gasket done under 6k ago with receipts. All great tyres and no rust apart from small bubble on the bonnet. No rips or tears in the cab , all in all a very good honest 306. Car has no mot or tax , just wondering what you think it's worth. 1- with no mot or tax and 2 - if I put 12 months mot and 6 months tax?

Thanks guys

Thanks given by:
It's phase 2, poverty spec, high miler 1.4 with no t and t....you'll have to get it for free to make anything at all on it tbh.

As an example though a guy at college sold his last year with recent headgasket and good Mot for £350....
Thanks given by:
(30-07-2013, 11:48 PM)Toms306 Wrote: It's phase 2, poverty spec, high miler 1.4 with no t and t....you'll have to get it for free to make anything at all on it tbh.

As an example though a guy at college sold his last year with recent headgasket and good Mot for £350....

Cheers Tom. 1 went on eBay with 88k for £550 earlier today. Just weighing up my best options :-)
Thanks given by:
Yeah I can only give my opinion lol, the ebay one seems w bit over priced tbh though.

If you want a laugh, 4 years ago I paid £1300 for one, same pov spec but in diablo...was my first car lol. Hated it and soon moved into a top spec phase 3 instead. Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Ive sold a few cars in my day and tax hasn't really changed the price on the sale, mot is important tho as it does put a lot of people off. Does it come with any service history? proof of recent work that has been done? Give it a good clean polish and wax with some god stand out pictures, maybe in a field with a few trees in the back ground lol. I reckon about £395 to £450 to the rite buyer.
Thanks given by:
(31-07-2013, 12:06 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Yeah I can only give my opinion lol, the ebay one seems w bit over priced tbh though.

If you want a laugh, 4 years ago I paid £1300 for one, same pov spec but in diablo...was my first car lol. Hated it and soon moved into a top spec phase 3 instead. Big Grin

Yeah I get you Tom, I know it's never going to make a fortune haha.

(31-07-2013, 12:06 AM)underground375 Wrote: Ive sold a few cars in my day and tax hasn't really changed the price on the sale, mot is important tho as it does put a lot of people off. Does it come with any service history? proof of recent work that has been done? Give it a good clean polish and wax with some god stand out pictures, maybe in a field with a few trees in the back ground lol. I reckon about £395 to £450 to the rite buyer.

Yeah service history upto 2 years ago where they haven't stamped the book. As I said , head gasket , cambelt , new cat and other bits all in the last 2 years. Think eBay might be best bet or local sale for a little run about to some one. Cheers for advice :-)
Thanks given by:
Ebay is good as a lot of people use the website but the price you pay on the sale of the car needs to be addressed. Buy it now doesn't work to well you pay more to list it as that plus you get a lot of time wasters just pressing the buy it now which leaves you out of pocket. Best thing to do is start your listing price as the minimum you wont for the car and hope for a bid lol.
Thanks given by:
(31-07-2013, 12:10 AM)Joe205 Wrote:
(31-07-2013, 12:06 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Yeah I can only give my opinion lol, the ebay one seems w bit over priced tbh though.

Yeah I get you Tom, I know it's never going to make a fortune haha.

(31-07-2013, 12:06 AM)underground375 Wrote: Ive sold a few cars in my day and tax hasn't really changed the price on the sale, mot is important tho as it does put a lot of people off. Does it come with any service history? proof of recent work that has been done? Give it a good clean polish and wax with some god stand out pictures, maybe in a field with a few trees in the back ground lol. I reckon about £395 to £450 to the rite buyer.

Yeah service history upto 2 years ago where they haven't stamped the book. As I said , head gasket , cambelt , new cat and other bits all in the last 2 years. Think eBay might be best bet or local sale for a little run about to some one. Cheers for advice :-)

Sound advice haha. Car is only owing me £100 so if all else fails a weigh in is a last resort. Would hope to make a little on the old girl thou.
Thanks given by:
Well if it only owing you £100 then you will defo get a profit in it. Ebay or not. Stick it on a few local sites like freeads and gumtree. Less people use them sites but unlike ebay it doesn't cost you a thing to sell the car!
Thanks given by:
Where's the car Joe? After something cheap for my brother.
Custom roll cages/shiny suspension bits/general fabrication work undertaken, PM me.
Top engine mount repair/reinforcement/chocking for cracked chassis and high powered cars, drive in, drive out, 2 hour turnaround.
Thanks given by:
(07-08-2013, 06:45 PM)Rippthrough Wrote: Where's the car Joe? After something cheap for my brother.

Car is located in Shrewsbury :-)
Thanks given by:
Miami as in colour or is that a trim spec? Thats provence? blue.
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
Yep trim spec with pov blue.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FOR SALE: Miami ph1 d turbo with bosch sherman306 13 1,820 19-03-2014, 10:14 PM
Last Post: B19 FEX
  FOR SALE: Ph1 miami d turbo sherman306 2 961 21-02-2014, 08:32 PM
Last Post: sherman306
  G.I. Miami ph1? Pugmarshall 5 1,421 17-03-2013, 02:39 AM
Last Post: Pugmarshall