Stage 3 XUD project

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stage 3 XUD project
Stock water cooler is still in place I had said my piece about location and did just as Kyle asked Kyle knew it wouldn't have been the best location to pick but as I said I did as he asked and that's all I could do

2 options are to see how it goes then move it to a place better located if possible where allowed

Or to try and optimize where it is

That's all I can say
Perv 106 1.4 xs First Pug Love - Scrapped
Perv 306 1.6 5 Door Hore - Sold
110bhp 207 Hdi Sport - Used as a Brake
173bhp T25 Ph1 Diablo Dturbo - Scrapped
Thirsty Bitch Volvo 850 Estate - Sold
51bhp Berlingo Nad DT Van - Sold
Slow as f*ck Dispatch Work Horse

www.prestige-auto-care.co.uk
Thanks given by:
Darren the cables and connectors to move the batter vost in total about 15quid, it was getting moved anyway as it looks f*cking gash, i will keep an eye on my oil temp gauge for now.
[Image: Untitled-1_zpsc57da38e.jpg]
Thanks given by:
lookin good Kyle. defo get some cold feeds to it though im sure i can be made to work.
were did you get the kit from i will be after one soon.
Thanks given by:
Erm cant remember the company name, been trying to find another place for it, dont think theres enough room if i wanted it behind the grill even if removed.
Thanks given by:
Depending on the size of your fans and that youll get it between the rad and slam pannel above/behind the FMIC like this

[Image: HDiOilCooler07.jpg]
[Image: HDiOilCooler09.jpg]
[Image: HDiOilCooler10.jpg]
[Image: HDiOilCooler11.jpg]
[Image: HDiOilCooler13.jpg]
[Image: HDiEasterRe-Birth09004.jpg]
[Image: HDiEasterRe-Birth09023.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Thanks chris, its only a 13 row one and my fmic is a tad smaller than the one on your hdi, we are going to try mount it again tommorow, thanks for that
Thanks given by:
padge Wrote:Thanks chris, its only a 13 row one and my fmic is a tad smaller than the one on your hdi, we are going to try mount it again tommorow, thanks for that

No worries,

Mount your fans nice and low for a bit of extra clearance and if your worried about airflow then either remove the grille or drill a line of holes all the way across the bottom of your grille.
Thanks given by:
Also: Just looked at your photos again and you have 90* ends on your hoses so theyll go straight back and over the top of the rad.

I liked having mine high up as when it was in the arch i was always paranoid about a stone going through it or hitting a brick and ripping ti off.

Make sure you get some pictures.
Thanks given by:
Will get pics, i've already removed my grill.

[Image: 64cec807.jpg]
Thanks given by:
padge Wrote:Will get pics, i've already removed my grill.

[Image: 64cec807.jpg]

You can just about see it in my photos but you can get a cable tie through the hole in the hockey stick then through the headlight and round to stop the end of the hockey stick flapping about.
Thanks given by:
Sorted that issue out after this pic was taken!
Thanks given by:
Went back to jenks this morning as he kindly offered to remount my oil cooler, heres some pics..

[Image: c8728ac8.jpg]

[Image: c21df5d1.jpg]

[Image: e8787e6b.jpg]

Also did some pump adjustments, it boosts right off the gauge and my god does it shift! Clutch has started slipping now though, what would people recommend? A brand new valeo?
Thanks given by:
Certainly was messy! oil every where now haha. Directly fixed the cooler to the lower chasis panel as it was easier really ideally mor up the top behind the grill would have been a good idea as iirc kyle is now planning on running with out a grill. But problem was i was concerned that with out some serious brackets being made eventually they would break under stress and movment. at least down below on the chassis its nice and fixed and wont move. Also managed to get a better seal on the unions where it is know so doesnt leak. Cracked the steam cleaner out blasted it through the cooler and i was suprised at how much actually goes through the cooler so effective cooling wont be a problem at least. and in the lower area is right in front of the bumper mouth. As kyle knows i like to make a decent job much to his delight so made his fmic brackets better fixed less movement now and cable tied the new braided hoses together to all in all make a neater setup.

upped the fuelling slightly and played the lda spring setting to pump fuel in later on boost when the turbo kicks in and kyle seemed rather pleased with the result. he took me out in it and i cant believe how lethal the boost can be and seems fairly good spooling up with not much terrible lag and it pulls and pulls that was till the clutch decided it wasnt going to hold lol! compared to my standard k14 its completely different!
Perv 106 1.4 xs First Pug Love - Scrapped
Perv 306 1.6 5 Door Hore - Sold
110bhp 207 Hdi Sport - Used as a Brake
173bhp T25 Ph1 Diablo Dturbo - Scrapped
Thirsty Bitch Volvo 850 Estate - Sold
51bhp Berlingo Nad DT Van - Sold
Slow as f*ck Dispatch Work Horse

www.prestige-auto-care.co.uk
Thanks given by:
He has sold this now for anyone that's not got him on Facebook.
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:
nooooo!

What cars he got now?
[Image: brokendown-1-1-1.jpg]

Dturbo GT2259s build thread;
http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-3692.html

Daily driver; 330d Msport (doesn't blow up!)
Thanks given by:
(19-06-2012, 09:24 AM)n0v0s Wrote: nooooo!

What cars he got now?

A mk4 golf barge because its clearly better Rolleyes ask Toms306............
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
Thanks given by:
(19-06-2012, 09:33 AM)mark_airey Wrote:
(19-06-2012, 09:24 AM)n0v0s Wrote: nooooo!

What cars he got now?

A mk4 golf barge because its clearly better Rolleyes ask Toms306............

Such a fail Sad
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:
I know right!
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
Thanks given by:
this was one of my favourite cars.... bad padge!!! very bad!
Thanks given by:
lmao ... not kl Padge, not kl Dodgy lol
[Image: brokendown-1-1-1.jpg]

Dturbo GT2259s build thread;
http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-3692.html

Daily driver; 330d Msport (doesn't blow up!)
Thanks given by:
(19-06-2012, 09:54 AM)Toxic-Jake Wrote: Such a fail Sad
this!
not only is it a 90bhp boring vag its got a bra on!!! what have you done?!
[Image: signiture.jpg]
Midnightclub Wrote:All the cool kids have ph 2 Nile 6's!
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  306 Stage 2 HDi Progress/Project. mcglynn 139 67,948 31-12-2018, 02:09 AM
Last Post: Allistairc123
  Matts Cherry HDi Dturbo. Project Stage 1+ & tidy up. Matt-Rallye 29 12,753 10-05-2017, 12:49 PM
Last Post: Poodle
Exclamation PH1 genesis STDT sedan! Stage 2 soon be stage 3 GT20 strictly_perv 127 36,954 16-06-2014, 05:06 PM
Last Post: MissTap_GTI6