39k gti6 WIW

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
39k gti6 WIW
soooo, yeah. whats it worth? lots of you have seen it and know its a pretty tidy car, It feels extremely tweaked, more so than any other 306 iv driven, its like..... well a 40k car lol, Handles very well with all its handling upgrade,

11 months MOT
5.5 months tax

AP coilies
lots of uprated misc bushes, joints & mounts
mint clones
almost new T1Rs alround
lots of added ph3 goodies
good brake components
mint s16 seats (these are amazballs)
obviously everything you can see visualy

Plus there would be the potential for the buyer to buy all the other parts to go that I have, I.E TB's, ARB's , top mounts, 4pots blah blah if that would make it more appealing

History isn't massive but the service is there, some MOT's but all can be checked Via DVLA any ways so not an issue,

Body is good, also got the OE ph2 boot lid, front bumper is cracked, and the top of the quarter panel has lacquer failure and needs a blast over. other than a few small stone chips shes, pretty tidy

so what do you think?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
I think you could go one of two ways with this, price it higher as a low-mileage example and wait for the right buyer, or if you're wanting a quicker sale then price it as you would a standard 6 (though higher-end given the condition). The issue I see with the first part is that it's not quite a concourse example in that it was a smoothed bonnet (which is probably the best job I've seen of converting a standard to smooth bonnet!) and is lowered.

I'm really not sure what I'd put the price as, just thought I'd offer my two pence.
Thanks given by:
Swap for a gold hdi ;-P
Thanks given by:
Tis a hard one, The other option would be to remove the bonnet, coilovers & s16 seats, fit all the OE equipment back in with some 30mm Eibach springs, Think I could pull that off as a "concourse" model with performance upgrades

Thanks given by:
Looks like everyone was right about the charger.........................Sad
[Image: untitled_zps1adc0365.png]
138 BHP XSI
(21:20:51) Just_Sean: i had a pokey bum wank in the bath once and i shit you not, i burped a bubble
Thanks given by:
It'd definitely be more of an OEM+ car at that point and could make it much more appealing to buyers in that market. Having sold a GTi on 36k, it's definitely a case of having to wait for the right buyer if you want to get the best price out of it.
Thanks given by:
£1300 id say. Mileage below 100k should have no bearing on the price at all. In fact, if i was buying it, id want to know why it was low mileage and how it had been treated in its storage periods as imo, thats what destroys cars more than racking up miles!

Also, unfortunately these cars are not popular at the moment. Not a lot of power for a lot of running cost
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Are you selling an actual car or just a cardboard cut out.
Thanks given by:
Dibs on the s16 seats Jamie!
Thanks given by:
no jamie, no!

why?! you WILL regret it, its so mint!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
If you are thinking about this. Would you be interested in a part exchange?
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I want it.
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
Dibbs on the charger

/thread
Thanks given by:
Why oh why?

Theres only one reason you can justify this....it starts in D and ends in V Tongue
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
Thanks given by:
Thia isnt a im selling it so whats it worth thread guys.

Its more of a im interested in a couple of modern hot hatches so would it ever be worth me selling my 6 to get one. and if the figers dont stack up then i wont sell up.

and for that reason no kent i wouldnt part ex for a hdi especialy as i already have one Tongue

Thanks given by:
Swap for a sigma xud and a cumcumber?
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
Just chronically wet for a Liquid Yellow R26 basically, aren't you Jamie? :p
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
Thanks given by:
No one wants a girls car ed.

He wont sell, if he did, I will go and burn down his garage for 306 gti revenge!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(29-07-2013, 09:44 PM)puglove Wrote: Thia isnt a im selling it so whats it worth thread guys.

Its more of a im interested in a couple of modern hot hatches so would it ever be worth me selling my 6 to get one. and if the figers dont stack up then i wont sell up.

and for that reason no kent i wouldnt part ex for a hdi especialy as i already have one Tongue

Mine works
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
You will regret it

/thread closed
[Image: untitled_zps1adc0365.png]
138 BHP XSI
(21:20:51) Just_Sean: i had a pokey bum wank in the bath once and i shit you not, i burped a bubble
Thanks given by:
(30-07-2013, 07:07 AM)Ed Doe Wrote: Just chronically wet for a Liquid Yellow R26 basically, aren't you Jamie? :p

So jealous ed, swap for the rallye when it's finished and I've had my fun yeah ;-)
Thanks given by:
Jamie. If you ever do sell it then contact me first with a price and about 4 weeks notice to get the money. You know how much I love this car.
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
Thanks given by: