Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
P3 Crystal Valeo Headlights - 2x sets
#1
Hi all,

I have a couple of sets of phase 3 crystal valeos for sale. Good condition, they come complete with all bulbs, both pairs are missing the bottom brackets but the other mounts are perfectly fine.

I'll get photos if required!

£30 delivered a pair via courier.

Cheers
Dave
#2
bump Cool
#3
pics:

[Image: P1050525_zpsf46c4755.jpg]

[Image: P1050527_zps9b00faf6.jpg]

[Image: P1050526_zpsf9c18fd7.jpg]

[Image: P1050528_zpsde9d5e3c.jpg]

[Image: P1050529_zpse7d01d33.jpg]
#4
I'll take a set for £25 posted?


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Crystal headlights Slam Wagon 2 2,418 10-10-2015, 10:35 AM
Last Post: Slam Wagon
  Ph3 crystal headlights Teddy 0 1,678 06-01-2014, 06:31 PM
Last Post: Teddy
  3x sets of crystal headlights - £15 per pair Bengley 6 3,672 01-09-2013, 04:42 AM
Last Post: gareth7

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)