Quietest weekend on the OC on record??

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quietest weekend on the OC on record??
Yes, massive thanks to the people who donated to put the sedan on the rollers. Rep and reacharounds for all! Haha
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
I'm still travelling, sat at Trowell services on the M1 trying to wake up, could feel myself drifting off...

Epic weekend though, despite the constant rain all night lol
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
(28-07-2013, 12:18 PM)THE_Liam Wrote: I'm still travelling, sat at Trowell services on the M1 trying to wake up, could feel myself drifting off...

Epic weekend though, despite the constant rain all night lol

It's a bloody long drive, especially with my exhaust droning on...! Was glad to get home! Got home at 19:15...
[Image: Sig3_zpscd005eb1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Just got in 10 minutes ago, f*cking paggered...
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
Just got in myself, bloody exhausted! What a weekend though, was great to finally meet everyone. So when is the next big meet?! Lol
Supercharged XUD Project - Dead

HDi Cabby Project Click
Thanks given by:
I got in about half an hour ago and I am definitely knackered. Was just nice to sit down in absolute quiet for 10 mins before I did anything. Its been a good weekend, really enjoyed myself, the show was alright, better than 2011 when I last went but could off been alot better. Especially the "chill out day" today when there was nothing there, we were kept waiting for 90 mins for our parade lap and when we came back in the cafe was closing and didn't entirely want to serve us. After we finished lunch we were the only ones left there.

(27-07-2013, 08:13 AM)Chris_90 Wrote: I'm sure tomorrow will be pages of people moaning that it was set out rong, food was to expensive and wasn't nice etc etc
Yepm, pretty much. It rained too much, it was too sunny our stand was tiny considering we were the 3rd biggest club etc etc etc

(27-07-2013, 07:22 PM)Jukie88 Wrote: I'm still finding it hard to focus after a face full of diesel veg and Carosine !!! Well worth 10 quid donation lol !!!
Yeah defo worth the £10 donation, really proves how far out that dyno was
Thanks given by:
hey dumdum...you heading my way tonight or you too fubared?
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Was the same dyno that was there the last couple times, was same chap that drove mine on that time.
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
Thanks given by:
(28-07-2013, 03:54 PM)Piggy Wrote: hey dumdum...you heading my way tonight or you too fubared?

Yeah your closer than I thought if the postcode you gave me is right. YHPM.

(28-07-2013, 04:16 PM)darrenjlobb Wrote: Was the same dyno that was there the last couple times, was same chap that drove mine on that time.
Yeah i think so, both daves and ozones car went on and made nowhere near what they should because the operator wouldnt give the dyno enough load to make them boost.
Thanks given by:
I can't remember what daves made, but wasn't it suspiciously similar to the sedan? Both in power and torque?
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
I watched a mapped megane go on there that had been set up the week before on the rollers and was mapped to 280bhp. At FCS it made 220???
Supercharged XUD Project - Dead

HDi Cabby Project Click
Thanks given by:
lol Less than 25% of what we'd expect in terms of posts on Saturday. Picked up to nearly 50% yesterday but today I'd expect would be higher with everyone posting their photos and videos Smile
Thanks given by:
(28-07-2013, 04:43 PM)ozonehostile Wrote: I can't remember what daves made, but wasn't it suspiciously similar to the sedan? Both in power and torque?

Yes was both around 130bhp. It was rather shocking. Think I should of put mine on just to see how far out it was seeing as it's still 90bhp
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Peugeot 208 world record Dreijers 29 8,420 09-05-2015, 12:41 PM
Last Post: RetroPug