FCS 2013

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FCS 2013
(19-08-2013, 10:10 PM)rocker8742 Wrote: There are plenty more mate but those were the best lol

Any of my piece of scrap? lol
Thanks given by:
Maybe a few lol will have a look when I get chance Smile
Thanks given by:
(19-08-2013, 10:24 PM)Frosty Wrote: Any of my piece of scrap? lol

lmao
Thanks given by:
Still waiting for mine Sad
I Black mask Crystal headlights, check out my Thread
Black mask Service
Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
(20-08-2013, 07:05 AM)rocker8742 Wrote: Maybe a few lol will have a look when I get chance Smile

Cheers
Thanks given by:
(08-08-2013, 06:22 PM)rocker8742 Wrote: Few of the ones i took here : http://s1133.photobucket.com/user/rocker...FCS%202013

CBA to upload them here yet as im in a rush lol

good pictures there Smile

quite like the few from the way up
Thanks given by:
(14-08-2013, 10:45 PM)Tallguy_2 Wrote: Hahaha, let the car do the work, don't need to be fighting with armfuls of lock when your breaking traction for no reason

Yeah, but it's funny as f*ck poking it with a stick so it just goes sideways then fixing it with foot down and point the front where you wanna go lol
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
(14-08-2013, 10:50 PM)Just Sean Wrote: Poor eds been blasted by all my mates...

They all thought he was gonna cum all over the windscreen! Bless his posh cotton socks!

Meh, I love a good blasting me!

Nah, I was pleasantly surprised, having never been in the car with you before. I was a little nervous considering how you'd discovered the lack of ABS on the way down, and the overtake you made on your mate less than 50m from my drive when you picked it up!!!
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
Thanks given by:
^ That sounds exactly like sean...
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Lol! Blasphemy!

But bwarp?

But in seriousness... I'm confident behind the wheel and I don't/rarely cause trouble to other road users...

I just enjoy hooning! Which is exactly why I wanted a petrol because, although the hdi sounded like a diving ww2 fighter jet, it wasn't old enough and didn't pop and bang.

Eds was already sorted. I've just got to put a bit of a stamp on it. Without boosting eds adanoids. The suspension on that car is so good its untrue. Can point it into any corner at any speed and it just stays flat! Can't wait for combe next month. Have learnt a lot about the car and its ability. Going to be going round a lot quicker than before I think!

I'm still driving at smiles per mile. Even if I'm only getting 220-250 miles to a tank!

I love it!
Thanks given by:
my part pictures of fcs
passed link was wrong
this is better
https://www.facebook.com/glenn.slegers/m...369&type=3
Thanks given by:
(18-10-2013, 09:17 PM)Low_break Wrote: my part pictures of fcs
https://www.facebook.com/nckmorrey/media...497&type=3

You like clios?
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]