Hi All

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi All
Smile 
Hi Peeps

Thought I would say hi to everyone.

Im now on my second 306 D Turbo. My first one I had was in 2002 and was a ph1 with full sp & dimma kit but sold it to buy my first motorbike. The 306 bug has never left me and always wished i had kept the pug. I have just got a ph2 D Turbo in Yellow blaze but is completely standard. So it looks like I have plenty of work to do to make it my own.

I am completely striping out the interior to deep clean & find some lost change lol, Run all stereo cables in with the loom and sound proof.

I have been picking stuff up over the last few weeks so this weekend I will start making progress on it.

I have got the following so Far

Stereo

pioneer head unit mp3/usb
2x vibe 6x9 I will mount these under the original speaker covers on the shelf so looks starndard to the eye
2x Vibe 165mm these are going in the rear quater panels next to the rear passengers
I need to get 2 door speakers
2x 1000w subs Vibe & Alpine with amps each
1x power cap
I need a Amp for the car speakers

I also Intend on upgrading the cable to the alternator

Interior

I will take out all dash panels, Fitting a moulded boost gauge in the center air vent
Changing the dials, I was looking at plasma but I am not fully convinced about how the will last the test of time so I am going with white Lockwood
Replacing all bulbs for new ones
Spraying center panels in Yellow blaze as the silver doesnt match anything

Body

I like the look of the 306 as standard so the only mods will be fitting a eccose kit which I have already
Colour coding all black trims and mirrors
Lowering by 40mm
Tint back and rear windows with 20% tint
I have picked up some 2nd hand 17" wheels

Engine

To keep the engine stong and reliable I am only going to fit a K&N, Drop all fliuds for fresh and replace consumables for new.

Security

I have been looking into alrams and Immobilizers, I have always had Clifford on my previous one but I am still undecided on what to have fitted yet. The car at the mo only has 1 key with no transponder in it so i need to buy another one and get it paired up with the car.

Thats all for now, If anyone has any advice it is more than welcome as im no mechanic and always open to ideas

All The Best
Kieron
Thanks given by:
welcome!

you may need to be prepared for some slating...all sounds a bit chavvy
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Hi Piggy

Thanks for the heads up lol I respect peoples opinions, If we all had the same taste life would be a plain & boring
Thanks given by:
Welcome to the Pug side!
3 x Peugeot owner.

1996 106.
1996 306 D Turbo S.
1994 Mercedes Benz 320E.
1997 306 GLX.

Subscribe! - https://www.youtube.com/user/TheADKJD/videos
Thanks given by:
just fyi with your K&N filter...you wont see much gains...but with a basic fiddle with a spanner or two you will see decent gains inc a good service of course.

and 6*9s are a bit pointless if you running subs
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Welcome along Wink get some pics up
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Welcome
Thanks given by:
Thanks for the warm welcome

The K&N is just to the let engine breath, Dont expect any power gains as its a 1.9 diesel at the end of the day so never going to be a rocket ship. Once the boost gauge is fitted i will look at raising the boost. I will take pics as it comes along. I have taken most of the interior out this morning
Thanks given by:
Welcome aboard
Thanks given by:
(27-07-2013, 03:44 PM)Kieron G Wrote: Dont expect any power gains as its a 1.9 diesel at the end of the day so never going to be a rocket ship.

Wait til you've been in a big boosted one. You'll quickly change your mind lol

Welcome though
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Found any loose change yet? Big Grin
Thanks given by:
yeah you are a little wrong there fella lol. most of the xud's on here are like rocket ships lol. lots of room for big bhp gain with these engines for little cost

any way welcome

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
Hi

Well I have been kinda busy on the pug,

(31-07-2013, 12:34 AM)underground375 Wrote: Found any loose change yet? Big Grin

I found £1:16 in change when stipping it out so that was a bonus. I will start a thread on what I have been upto so you can ster me in the right direction when I get lost and Flame me when you strongly disaprove
Thanks given by:
Welcome along. Just to echo whats been said. Their are some mad xuds on here.
Have a look at some project. Im sure you'll soon change your mind.
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
Thanks given by:
welcome along bud
(msg sent from hell)

If i dont c ya threw week ill c ya threw window.
Thanks given by:
welcome along!
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:
Welcome buddy

all sounds a bit need for speed underground but hey ho its your car enjoy it Smile
Thanks given by:
Welcome to the mad house mate, be good to see your project thread so get some pics up.
Thanks given by: