China trackish car for sale

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
China trackish car for sale
Hey guys

Am sadly having to sell this trackish car after finding out rather annoyingly that being on track is fine for the car, but I get really bad motion sickness and cant manage more than a few laps without feeling really sick!

Sounds ridiculous, but really is a genuine reason for sale as I was going to use it only for trackwork and maybe eventually take it off road for a race project.

Due to this weird illness it has to go as I can't use it for what I wanted to use it for.

It has done just over 91k, and I have maybe only done 1500 of those miles. Before then it was hardly used for months after a full service with cambelt, sensors, etc changed. Loads of receipts and past MOT's etc. Dealer Serviced up to 70k.

All I have done since is plugs, air filter and sorted out the cam timing through an expert who found out it was well out.

As for mods, it is gutted from the dash back. So comp seats and harnesses, half cage, harness bar. All the mods are MOT sorted so seats slide, airbag is still there, seat warning light occasionally flickers on.

As for the rest, the car has been lowered on Spax shock/spring kit, rear bar lowered too and sorted.

Brakes are Pagid with Mintex pads and only other mod is Powerflow noisy boy backbox.

It runs sweet as a nut, is surprisingly economical and only gets a little hot waiting in the queue at Pugfest, otherwise fine on trck it runs nice and cool. (for the few laps I can manage without chucking)

Tyres are Proxes with plenty of tread left on them

Everything is there, I even fitted a standard spare and have a jack!

I am looking for something around 1300, will lose money as I wanted it and bid far too much on ebay!! It is MOT'd until September and taxed is due in August. But as I say MOT shouldn't be an issue as it passed last time and has hardly done any miles since.

It would suit someone who wants a track car that can be used as a daily if necessary. Nothing is missing. For track use you would maybe wanna fit better brakes and tune up the motor a bit, but it handles fine. Its fine in traffic, the suspension is not too harsh, and the brakes are spot on for road use.

PM for details

Rob

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
Tempting...
Thanks given by:
Make me an offer dude, I need to get rid sadly.
Thanks given by:
Mine's on E-Bay atm, if/when it sells I could well be in touch!
Thanks given by:
Haha, this is on ebay too! Under buy it now for sanity's sake, but again on there you can make an offer if you get the chance to.
Thanks given by:
i'm presuming this is a 6 engine because you haven't said . .Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Why would it not be?

Sorry dont get the question? Its a genuine Phase 3 6.
Thanks given by:
(30-07-2013, 11:55 AM)chunder27 Wrote: Why would it not be?

Sorry dont get the question? Its a genuine Phase 3 6.

you didn't say what engine it was . . . .i can make out a 6 badge on the pics now though . .
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Well sorry but I just presumed everyone would think it was a 6!

It is of course a genuine China too!

Much loath to sell it and if I don't get a decent offer I might not! But I would prefer to get something a little less track oriented as I simply cant do that stuff anymore due to illness
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2000 306 cab China blue for sale addscalamity 2 2,270 19-09-2018, 10:28 AM
Last Post: ianwedderburn
  For sale: Supercharged '6 Low Boost -Phase 3 China Blue Orta 8 3,000 05-01-2015, 11:39 AM
Last Post: 7057sam
  My euro 1.4 china 306 for sale! Foxy-jim 14 4,063 10-08-2013, 02:06 PM
Last Post: Foxy-jim