FCS 2013: Parade Lap

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FCS 2013: Parade Lap
Exclamation 
Hey everyone,

So we have organised our own parade lap at FCS this year! We will only be joined by one other club, PugDriversNL (which only has 2 or 3 members), so it should be much better than last year! Big Grin

The parade lap will take place on the Sunday 'Chill Out Day' at 10.40am. Therefore all of those wishing to take part will need to be at Castle Coombe no later than 10am.

Disclaimer forms must be signed prior to you taking part. I will be bringing these with me so if you would like to take part please come and find me Friday/Saturday and I can hand them out. I *should* be in either my 306oc polo/hoodie but if I'm not, this is me:

If you've got any questions let me know Smile
[Image: kim.png]
Thanks given by:
Bugger, I'm gonna have to miss this, got to be back in Leeds by about 1 so I'll be setting off 9ish Sad
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
I'll be doing this :p
I Black mask Crystal headlights, check out my Thread
Black mask Service
Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
I'm game for this,
[Image: image_zps45f2003b.jpg]

Team Doesn't own a 306
Thanks given by:
i'll probs stick around to do it . .Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
I'm up for it!

/inb4giggidy
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Defo up for this. Is there a photographer to take pics of the cars going round so we can buy the pics?
Supercharged XUD Project - Dead

HDi Cabby Project Click
Thanks given by:
Not sure would be nice!
[Image: image_zps45f2003b.jpg]

Team Doesn't own a 306
Thanks given by:
I'll be there!
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
The parade is two laps. You won't be able to get in and out to take photos so whoever wants to do that would have to stay behind.
Thanks given by:
Might turn up on sunday, can I still get in on this?

Wouldn't be able to grab a form fri or sat
Thanks given by:
(25-07-2013, 06:19 PM)Kimmie Wrote: The parade is two laps. You won't be able to get in and out to take photos so whoever wants to do that would have to stay behind.

Out lap and in lap?

I'm well up for the lap though.
Thanks given by:
(25-07-2013, 07:39 PM)zx_volcane Wrote: Might turn up on sunday, can I still get in on this?

Wouldn't be able to grab a form fri or sat

That's fine, come and find me on Sunday and I'll have one for you. It'd be best for you to be there by 10am.

(25-07-2013, 07:40 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote:
(25-07-2013, 06:19 PM)Kimmie Wrote: The parade is two laps. You won't be able to get in and out to take photos so whoever wants to do that would have to stay behind.

Out lap and in lap?

I'm well up for the lap though.

Yep!
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  8 weeks Saturday to French Car Show, FREE parade laps and more on offer Joel @ PFC 13 3,783 26-06-2013, 12:13 AM
Last Post: Joel @ PFC
  French Car Show 2012 - Parade Lap Scott 40 8,015 15-06-2012, 11:55 AM
Last Post: cully