MC/Rap/Warm Up Sessions

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MC/Rap/Warm Up Sessions
Anyone listen to the warm up sessions on SBTV or F64's? Or anything else with people Mc'ing/rapping/spitting?

One of my favourites, I prefer stuff that isn't just "I'll stab you, I'm hard"

Thanks given by:
That's bloody awful, find English Franks one..
Thanks given by:
Hahaa I quite like this guy, seems like one big oxymoron, would never expect someone who seems so geeky and uncool to do something like this. And yeh, some good material there fair play to him.

Also his mum probably dropped him off in that car park and is picking him up at 6pm sharp.
Thanks given by:
(21-07-2013, 08:37 PM)JJ0063 Wrote: That's bloody awful, find English Franks one..

His stuff is ok but he's part of the "I'm hard" crew and seems like a massive dribbler.
Thanks given by:
Not a fan of this stuff, but does he think all that off top of his head? If he does thats pretty good

Thanks given by:
(21-07-2013, 09:08 PM)Chris_90 Wrote: Not a fan of this stuff, but does he think all that off top of his head? If he does thats pretty good

Nah, most of it is usually stuff they've written and memorised.

Some stuff can be off the top though, I went to school with Kozzie and saw him have a session with someone instead of fighting which was weird and cool at the same time. Was at Cable a couple months ago, he appeared along with Skepta and a couple other guys and it was epic with all the freestyle.
Thanks given by:
You don't like stuff like "I'll stab you"?
He's on about chopping heads at 1:04ish...
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
(21-07-2013, 09:33 PM)ginge191 Wrote: You don't like stuff like "I'll stab you"?
He's on about chopping heads at 1:04ish...

There is a quite clear difference when it's Elro saying it though.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  On this nice warm day rocker8742 30 4,227 17-07-2013, 03:44 PM
Last Post: 306Dan
  Rolling road sessions Garlicbread 148 44,445 14-03-2012, 05:32 PM
Last Post: Midnightclub