Whats needed for 200bhp ?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whats needed for 200bhp ?
I'd like to keep it fairly reliable as it will still be my daily and it doesn't necessarily HAVE to be 200bhp but i thought it's a good number to aim for..

How much roughly is the CG paddle clutch setup for a DT and from personal experience what are they like to drive with daily? Judder, traffic, hill starts etc..
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Ruan Wrote:Meh, as I've found, you don't necessarily need it to be controlled by the ECU... The algorithms that it runs on are surprisingly simple and are easy enough to replicate yourself on a controller... Even just with boost control, they're not bad at all, mine STILL runs on boost control today and it's fine... You can make it work how you want then...

I'll get all the anals in here in a moment telling me how that's so wrong, but frankly, go drive my car, you'll see what I mean...

We need to speak soon ninja
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
As JP about driverability etc. But I believe the clutch and pressure plate is around £200
[Image: sig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Thats not too bad.. about half what i thought it'd be.. that means i could get the clutch sorted and fitted for around £300 all in.. the it would just be a case of finding and bodging on a suitable turbo and getting it mapped up + fuel pump..
Thanks given by:
Well, you'd need a 6 flywheel, Dt fork and clutch cable ontop of that to fit the DT clutch into the HDi

As said earlier my Iveco k03 turbo may be for sale soon (brand new too)
Thanks given by:
Chris Wrote:Well, you'd need a 6 flywheel, Dt fork and clutch cable ontop of that to fit the DT clutch into the HDi

As said earlier my Iveco k03 turbo may be for sale soon (brand new too)

Am i right saying you use that turbo to hybrid the stand 306 KO3 turbo?

Getting those bits isn't too much of an issue, I have thought of just using a DT gearbox so it'll have quicker acceleration but i know if i did that there's a few more things that need changing
Thanks given by:
Yep you do, may even get it done before I sell it, as I'm not really sure if I'm keeping the estate atm.

Only bits you need are the 6 flywheel, clutch fork and associated bracketry, And clutch cable. i also bought new flywheel bolts and fork bushes too, but not strictly necessary.
Thanks given by: