XUD RR results *THE BIBLE*

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
XUD RR results *THE BIBLE*
mihaistan...
nice work.
been following your work via youtube/google!
pm me once you can, we need to chat.
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Good work with the bx Smile
[Image: Untitled-1_zpsc57da38e.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Thank you ! i don`t know about that much torque ... when you race your car you go up in the rev range, and you use the powerband not the torque ! as you can see the little torque i have on my bx if well up in the rev range and i use it all . Here is what i got out of the 406 with 1.9 td 269 000 km and a t25 , fmic and only 1.6 bar , low boost 1.3 bar. This is powerband .... with a tired ass engine ! and the power is at the wheel .. not engine Smile it was written wrong ..
piggy i can not email or send a pm... don`t know why .. i don`t have acces ...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
Popcorn lol

Thanks given by:
Can we stop with the pointless bitching please.
Thanks given by:
Okay Big Grin
[Image: J5hxCcC.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Mihaistan are you shktar from tdocuk forum? If so love the bx been following the thread since its start!
Thanks given by:
What's the whole crack arguing about American dyno? are you trying to argue its a print out of a dyno in America? Or an American dyno in Romania?

If you look at the actual print outs it has the address and contact info of the company operating the dyno in Bucharest Romania.

The header title where mustangdyno.com is merely the make of the dyno like you see on most dyno printouts.
Perv 106 1.4 xs First Pug Love - Scrapped
Perv 306 1.6 5 Door Hore - Sold
110bhp 207 Hdi Sport - Used as a Brake
173bhp T25 Ph1 Diablo Dturbo - Scrapped
Thirsty Bitch Volvo 850 Estate - Sold
51bhp Berlingo Nad DT Van - Sold
Slow as f*ck Dispatch Work Horse

www.prestige-auto-care.co.uk
Thanks given by:
Its like dyno dynamics are australian
Thanks given by:
(07-08-2013, 03:55 PM)Jenkosowls Wrote: What's the whole crack arguing about American dyno? are you trying to argue its a print out of a dyno in America? Or an American dyno in Romania?

If you look at the actual print outs it has the address and contact info of the company operating the dyno in Bucharest Romania.

The header title where mustangdyno.com is merely the make of the dyno like you see on most dyno printouts.

Thank You!
Thanks given by:
Yes con76 .. i`m shkater on tdocuk Big Grin
Thanks given by:
(07-08-2013, 03:55 PM)Jenkosowls Wrote: What's the whole crack arguing about American dyno? are you trying to argue its a print out of a dyno in America? Or an American dyno in Romania?

I was just curious lol when we doin another over your way? Need to see exactly what this map has done and dpf removal!!
Thanks given by:
(08-08-2013, 06:11 AM)mihaistan Wrote: Yes con76 .. i`m shkater on tdocuk Big Grin

Welcome to the forum buddy! Hope your not put off and stick around!

For anyone not on tdocuk, this guy has good knowledge and is defo not afraid of a spanner
Thanks given by:
My 2p - with sonny - with that setup, i can't see why it didn't hit that figure with i running right and all.

The XUD9 and '11 can not be compared side by side; yes, DJLob made X figure with his setup on a '9 and IIRC admitted there were stll niggles that were around but a decent figure, with sonny hitting his figure (310ftlb?) with his '11 etc.. i don't see it as unreasonable at all. I think all dynos (before spellowe pipes up... x) have inaccuracies to a degree, as im sure sonny would accept.
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
Have cleaned up this thread a little, no point in bitching over dyno results, I'm sure you've all seen the posts from me and cwspellowe pointing out the various issues with dynos etc.

XUD11s and XUD9s aren't comparable, we all have our own opinions - this isn't the place for discussing them, leave it to actual dyno graphs, if you want to know what peoples opinions are and whey they have these opinions, make a thread about it... But spare us the bitching.
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
Thanks given by:
i think some confusion may lie in that this being an "XUD" thread yeas but this is a 306 forum so MOST of us usually speak in XUD9 rather than the 2.1 XUD11, they have a lot more over an XUD9 as standard to hit higher power
233 is impressive yes, not saying it isnt
Darrens rolled 219? with a snapped fuel plunger and other bits practically falling apart, also impressive
i see that 233 is more than 219, i just think 219 from a XUD9 is more impressive than the 233 XUD11
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Darren rolled 213, highest one recorded from him I think.
[Image: Untitled-1_zpsc57da38e.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Most I ever put down on a "dyno" was 213hp at the flywheel, this was years ago on a td05 and low boost supercharger, Ive never ran it since when its been making any ammount of power, and never ran it on the mtdi. only run since was at FCS where it made 190hp, but that is largely irrelivant as the engine was fooked at that point.
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
Thanks given by:
Everyone knows a stage 1 k14 is the best.....

/thread

Thanks given by:
(15-09-2013, 09:55 PM)Jenkosowls Wrote: Everyone knows a stage 1 k14 is the best.....

/thread

f*ck me i would love to see one!

i hear they tear the engine mounts theyre that fast! and they drill 172's into the ground!
Thanks given by:
2.1 + Gt2056s will beat you all Tongue

Popcorn
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(15-09-2013, 09:55 PM)Jenkosowls Wrote: Everyone knows a stage 1 k14 is the best.....

/thread

Only if he has changed the raccoon filter lmao

Thanks given by:
(15-09-2013, 10:47 PM)Piggy Wrote: 2.1 + Gt2056s will beat you all Tongue

Popcorn

Man up and get a 22
Thanks given by:
Or a 2556 Smile
JP
Thanks given by:
ninja
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
TD04
11mm Bosch
FMIC
Full 3" Exhaust
De-filter

173.6bhp
268lbs/ft

Thanks given by:
Need to get that back box gone should stop the mega back draft of coal lol!

Thanks given by:
(13-10-2013, 09:50 PM)Jenkosowls Wrote: Need to get that back box gone should stop the mega back draft of coal lol!

Backbox? I thought I thought it was a metal burner bin!
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
FU lol

If it was like that in day to day life, I'd do something about it!
Thanks given by:
Id have expected more from an 11mm and TD04 but good result
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dyno Results inside! (and questions) Jimbo 30 10,477 13-06-2014, 10:22 AM
Last Post: zx_volcane
  My dyno results Mac22 8 2,510 12-06-2014, 03:26 PM
Last Post: Mac22
  Bosch, T2, stage one, dyno results? Mitch 22 11,327 14-04-2013, 08:36 AM
Last Post: Mitch